32.

Minji was gripping the steering wheel tight while Sua is staring at the window beside her, even though something happened earlier, Minji will still make sure that Sua get home safely. The whole drive was so quiet and the silence is hurting Minji's ear, she isn't used that Sua is not bubbly around her, she's now starting to regret saying what she feels, if only she could bring back the time, she will surely come back on the moment she first saw her, she'll surely stop herself from falling inlove with her.

If only Yoohyeon didn't lose some of her memories, Minji think that they're still together up until now. The first ever heartbreak she gained was from her, Yoohyeon got into a terrible car accident and her memories slowly faded.. she even forgot the happy memories she made with Minji.. and even the promises they made from the past, Minji couldn't even forget that. Not until she saw Sua, she heal some of the wounds in Minji's heart but in the end, the wounds bleed again and her heart got broken for the second time. She's so tired of it, because of love.. nothing stays.

They reached Sua's house so both of them let out a deep breath, Sua wiped her tears while Minji cleared her throat.
"i guess this is it Bora-ah.. good night" Minji started without even glancing at her. Sua hummed in a low tone, she unbuckled her seatbelt and bowed at Minji. "thanks for the ride, i'll get going now" Sua said and went outside then immediately rushed inside the house, Minji opened her car window and let out a sigh. She wanted to scream, she wanted to let all the pain out because of what happened.. she thought saying what she feels could win her but she's wrong.. no matter what Minji says, she will never have Sua because she's inlove with someone else.

"are you alright?" Minji gasped when someone suddenly spoke, she let out a deep breath when she saw Kim Yoohyeon in front of her car window. "i guess" Minji said so Yoohyeon hummed, "alright then?" Yoohyeon responded because she's sure that Minji isn't alright. Yoohyeon was about to walk away but Minji called her name, "yes Kim Minji-ssi?" Yoohyeon asked and slyly smiled. Minji suddenly remembered how she fell inlove with Yoohyeon's smile years ago, that damn smile that gave her a heart attack.

"uh.. are you free right now? i mean.. uhm.. uh.. you up for a night walk at.. the beach?" Minji stuttered so Yoohyeon chuckled and approached her, she pinched Minji's cheek while she smiles. "i would love to have a night walk with you Kim Minji-ssi" Yoohyeon said so it made Minji smile a bit.

Yoohyeon went on the shotgun seat, she sat comfortably on it. Minji cleared her throat and buckled Yoohyeon's seatbelt, she knows that Yoohyeon always forgot to buckle her own seatbelt so she needed to do it always. "safety.. first" Minji mumbled, Yoohyeon blinked a few times when she noticed that Minji's face is too close. She can feel her cheeks getting hot, "t-thanks" she stuttered, Minji nodded and started the car. Now both of them feels shy, but the both of them are sure that there will be a lot of things they can talk about when they reach the beach, Yoohyeon is willing to listen on whatever Minji is going to say later on.