18.

the next day..

Me and Gahyeon are already here at the park because Siyeon invited me to watch her perform here but it made us confused, there's no event happening at the park. Gahyeon looked at me, "mom, are you sure this is the right place?" she asked, i shrugged my shoulders and brought out my phone.

I dialed her number and it took couple of rings till she picked up, "yah, you said we should go at the park to watch your performance but where are you?!" i asked and let out a sigh, i felt extremely worried when i heard her voice, it was weak and it seems like she's shivering. "Sua.." she mumbled, i bit my lower lip.

"where are you?"  i asked, it took her seconds to respond, still in a weak voice. "at home.. i'll be fine" she said and suddenly coughed, i let out a deep breath. "shithead, wait for me." i said and hang up the call, Gahyeon was still looking up at me.

"i think the performance isn't happening today Gahyeon-ah, Siyeon.. she's sick at home" i explained to her, she let out a sigh and pout after. What a cutie, "that sucks.. i really waited for this day to watch Ms. Siyeon perform" she said, my heart softens. "you can just call her, Singnie." i said with a sly smile, she blinked a few times and nodded.

"i should go to her and buy her some medicine at least, you shouldn't come with me since i don't want you to be sick too." i said, she hummed, "are you leaving me alone at home?" she asked, i let out a deep breath and search through my contacts. My eyes twinkled when i saw that one contact at the bottom, i pressed the call button and she picked up immediately.

"are you busy?" i asked her, "not really, why? it's been a while since you called me on the phone" she said, i chuckled, "yeah right, uh Dami.. can i ask a favor?" i said, she hummed, "yeah.. i guess?" she mumbled, i smiled.. "please come here at the park, as soon as possible. It's a emergency" i said, i heard her walking on the other line. Yes, yes yes yes!!

"i'll be there in 5minutes, wait for me" she said and hang up the call, i put my phone on my pocket and faced Gahyeon again. I held both of her shoulders with a smile on my lips, "my friend will take care of you for a while, is that okay to you?" i asked Gahyeon, "should i trust that friend of yours.. mom?" she asked back, i chuckled, "of course, she's a good person, i'm sure you'll like being with her" i said, she let out a sigh.. what a cutie.

We waited for a little while and Dami successfully reached the park, she looked at me confusedly when she noticed that i'm with a kid she never saw before. I won't bother her if Yoohyeon or Handong was here but i guess i have no other choice, i don't feel sorry at all hihi.

"what's the meaning of this?" she asked when she approached us, "i'll tell you later, i'm in a hurry okie? have fun you two, bye!" i said and walked away, leaving them both together. Of course, Dami doesn't have a choice but to watch Gahyeon while i'm gone, i've done a really smart move, i'm indeed a genius.

I went on the nearest convenience store and bought her a meal, beverages and medicine for her to get better. I hope she still live on the same address, i went there and i'm right, nothing has change at all. Her house, didn't change at all. It still looks dull, i let out a sigh when i reached her front door. I was supposed to stay away from her and live happily but here am i, infront of her door with medicare supplies and feeling worried.