23.

Sua's POV.

the next day..

I groaned and rested my back on my office chair after finishing the paper that Dami told me to do, she said it's urgent so i needed to finish it immediately. I stretched my arms, i let out a deep breath and printed the documents and went straight on Dami's office. I knocked on the door and she told me to come in, i opened the door and saw her sitting on her swivel chair with her tie loosen. Ooh la la, she always got that dominant ceo vibes, too sexy.

"woah, you finished it already?" she asked as soon as i approached her on the table, i smiled and nodded. I gave her the printed documents and she checked it, i just stand there, waiting for her feedback. I hope there are no errrors since i don't want to start over or have an over time here at the office later on. "good job" she suddenly said and i let out a sigh of relief, finally! i can get out and have some coffee.

"so can i go out now and have some fresh air outside?" i asked her, she slyly smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and bid goodbye to her. I went on my office space and fixed my things on the table first before i grab my bag then went outside the building. It's a sunny day today and i think it's nice to spend time alone, i want to pick Gahyeon from school but Yoohyeon and Handong texted me earlier that they already did so it made me a bit sad, i want to pick up my daughter in school for the first time!!

A taxi arrived so i went inside and told the driver to take me on the coffee shop nearby, he nodded and started the car. I was staring at the window right beside me, watching the beautiful scenery of the tall buildings as the taxi is moving. Minutes later, i reached the coffee shop and paid the taxi driver. I ordered sweetened coffee and went on the table near the big glass which is also my favourite spot whenever i go here.

I sipped at the hot coffee and stared at the glass beside me, looks like i don't need to stress myself that much anymore since that crazy dog Yoohyeon said that i look old when i'm stress. The thoughts in my head was cut off when i remembered what happened last night, i smiled while drinking my coffee. It feels nice to know that Siyeon is changing into a better version of herself for me, i hope she really regretted what she did to me back then and i also hope that she won't do it again. I'm not ready to trust her at the moment, i need to take my time and observe carefully if she really mean everything she said last night. My trust issues is stronger than me so.. it's not my fault-

"Bora?" i heard someone called my name so i glanced at her, i widened my eyes and almost spit my coffee when i saw her after a very long time. "minji?!" i asked and she smiled brightly to me, "it's been a while" she said and sat on the chair in front of me, i smiled back to her and i can't believe she's here, with me again. "when did you get here? yaaah, you didn't tell me! i almost spit my coffee after seeing you!" i bragged and she chuckled, "oof sorry for that Bora, i missed you so much" she said and it softens me, "i missed you more Minji."

lol so i said that in this story, JIU and MINJI is a different person so please, bear with it 😭 it's confusing but i have no other choice since i'm out of characters to use HAHAHA. goodnight everyone! updates will be slow again, thanks for waiting. stream odd eye and help dc to achieve their first win. 🥺