13.

6 days later..

"you guys are so unfair, you didn't told me about this" i said and let out a sigh, so my housemates are going on a vacation for a while in Jeju with Dami and the other workers. Yoohyeon shrugged her shoulders, "that's for skipping work just for a dress sale" she said, i rolled my eyes. Handong just chuckled as she prepared her suitcase, it's a 3week vacation so it will take a while to see their faces again.

"let's just call when we get there, don't sulk it's your fault anyway" Handong said and told Yoohyeon to put their suitcases outside since Dami will pick them up after a couple of minutes, so i guess i'll be all alone for a while and do the work that Dami gave as a punishment.

We went on the front door, Yoohyeon is obviously excited to go. Minutes more, a black car stopped in front and it's Dami. She smiled at us and said hi, Yoohyeon put the suitcases on the back then went on the passenger seat. Handong sat on the shotgun seat then waved her hand.

"so Sua, we'll get going now. take care okay?" she said, Yoohyeon opened the passenger's seats window and shouted, "KIM BORA YOU UGLY AS FUCK!! SEE YOU SOON" she said with a wide smile on her face, oh shit i'm ready to throw hands Kim Yoohyeon, you dog.

"see you Sua" Dami said then drived, i waved my hand then they successfully left. I let out a sigh then went inside the house, i sat on the couch and spaced out. The house feels empty without them, nah, i'll get use to it. I laid down on the couch and didn't notice that i'll sleep that fast.

xx.

I woke up and immediately sat up, i looked at the clock and it's already 10pm in the evening. I groaned and heard my stomach made a noise, i didn't eat some food yet so i guess i'll head on the convenience store to buy some ramyun. I wear my hoodie and grabbed my wallet then went outside, it was cold so i put my hands on the pocket of my hoodie. I reached the store after a couple of minutes, i purchased 3 cups of ramyun and some soda, also some chips and sweets for me to enjoy later on. I paid the bills then went out.

I let out a sigh and stretch my arms, i had a good sleep earlier. I wonder what are they doing now, i hope they arrived there safely. I stopped from walking when i heard.. someone crying near the bush. I gulped and kinda scared since it sounded like a kid, i let out a deep breath before approaching it slowly. I furrowed my eyebrows when i saw a kid, hugging her own knees on the ground while crying.

"uh hey kid, what are you doing right there? it's late" i said and she looked at me while tears flow in her eyes, i kneel down in front of her. "what's wrong? why are you here?" i asked her again, she can't stop from crying though.

"please save me.. it hurts so much.." she mumbled with her trembling voice, i became so worried all of sudden. "everything's gonna be fine but it's cold outside, let's go at my house" i said, she nodded then stood up with wobbly legs. She looks so afraid and i can see the fear on her eyes as the moment i approached her. I need to save this kid.