35.

"what? what do you mean?" Siyeon asked her, confusion can be seen on her face. Sua shook her head.. "please just do what i say.. leave me alone" Sua blurted and Siyeon can feel her heart being pinched, "we're okay yesterday, why all of sudden?" Siyeon asked and loosen the grip on Sua's hands, Sua tears fell.. "i'm sorry Siyeon-ah.. it's good for the both of us." Sua said, Siyeon was looking down while holding back her tears. She struggled to reach the hospital just to see if she and Gahyeon are okay but she never expected that Sua will push her away and she never knew what's the reason. "what if no?" Siyeon asked and looked at her again, she can see tears falling down on Sua's beautiful eyes.

"choose your career over me.. that'll be better.. agree on that concert Siyeon-ah.. it's for the best, it's so nice to see you become a better person while you're with me.. i'm so proud of you for reaching this far but let's cut the line here" Sua said and wiped her tears but it kept on falling down, a tear escaped on Siyeon's eye. Seeing Bora cry hurts her but Bora pushing her away is hurting her even more, she just didn't expect that this will happen and she never thought that she can say words like that.

"Bora.." Siyeon called, Sua sigh.. "i'm sorry Siyeon-ah.. but this is the end of us" Sua said and walked away to go on the nurse station to ask for Gahyeon's room number. Siyeon was left there on the empty hallway alone with tears on her eyes, she wiped it and clenched her hand into a fist. She loves her more than anything else but she ended up being pushed away. She went outside the hospital without even seeing Gahyeon, it's just.. Sua's words digged deep on her heart, just like sharp daggers.

After asking for the room number, Sua immediately walked away and find the room.. after seeing it she went inside and shut the door, her tears started to fall again when she saw Gahyeon with dextrose attached on her.. asleep on the hospital bed. Sua approached her and hold her hand, she kissed the top of it and she cried.. "i'm sorry if i failed to take good care of you.. i didn't do anything good to someone's life.. because of me you're here suffering Gahyeon-ah.. i'm so sorry" Sua mumbled and cried, Gahyeon didn't respond because she's still in her deep sleep.

"i'm sorry Siyeon-ah.. i don't want to hurt and brought pain on your life too" Sua thought in her mind as she cries, the room was so quite and only her sobs can be heard.. she blames herself right at this point, she wants everything to be alright but it'll be hard coz the situation they're in is just so hard. She doesn't know what to do, her mind wasn't processing right and she just want to cry so hard to ease the pain she's feeling.