26.

Third Person's POV.

Siyeon and Minji's eyes are still glued to each other. Wrath was form between their dark stares, "why are you even here? you still have the courage to face Sua after all you did to her? and also, to my sister?" Minji asked with a serious tone, Siyeon clenched her hand into a fist. Ever since then, they hated each others guts and now, their paths crossed again. "how dare you blame me on your sister's own mess, she's the one who forced me to love her. It's her fault for loving me even she knows that i already have someone i love." Siyeon fired back.

"if you really do love her back then, you can't change the fact that you still choose my sister over her for some quite of time. You wasted something precious Siyeon, and now you're here again with her. What are you trying to do? break her heart and make her cry again? you didn't know how much she suffered while all you do is fool around" Minji said and after hearing those, Siyeon's temper suddenly raised up. She approached Minji and grabbed the collar of her shirt.

Minji didn't flinch or feel fear at all, she was still eyeing her with her cold stare. "now you're angry because you can't accept the truth" Minji said and grinned after, Siyeon gripped her collar tightly and Minji is slightly being choked but didn't move away. "you're bringing back all what happened on the past because you want me to realize how stupid i am, right? i already realize it on the day that Sua left me so you don't have to remind me, i don't care if you talk shit on me or ruin my career but you can't make me stay away from her now. No matter what you do, you can't steal her away from me." Siyeon said and let go on the collar of Minji's shirt.

"i don't want to waste my time ruining your career. Even if you say that i can't steal her away from you, you aren't sure about that. I love her Siyeon and my feeling for her is sincere. You can't stop me, i'm not an asshole like you" Minji fired and Siyeon already lose it, she was about to punch Minji hard on the face but Minji was fast to dodge it. After dodging Siyeon's attack, Minji is the one who punched her on the face. Siyeon groaned and stumbled on the ground, creating a loud thud. She can feel the side of her lip stings because Minji punched her pretty hard.

The other girls on the room heard a thud outside so Sua told Handong and Yoohyeon to look after Gahyeon, she immediately went outside and widened her eyes after seeing Siyeon on the ground. Yoohyeon was known for being a hardheaded woman, she followed Sua and the scenario made her speechless. She gulped, she never saw Minji did something like that, even before.

Minji didn't want to create a scene again so she barged out of the house without even saying a goodbye to Sua. Yoohyeon sigh and followed her outside but it's too late, Minji already went away with her car. Yoohyeon let out a sigh and bit her lower lip, she's worried about Minji. Maybe something could happen along the way.