27.

Meanwhile, Sua approached Siyeon and pulled her to stand. She got really worried after seeing the wound on the side of Siyeon's lips. "please sit on the dining area, let's get that wound treated" Sua said and Siyeon nodded, they both went on the dining room while Sua went out for a second to get the first aid kit on the bathroom. She sat beside Siyeon and get a cotton, she gently pressed it on the wound. Siyeon hissed because it stings too much, Sua let out a sigh as she cleans the blood on Siyeon's wound. 

"What happened? Why did you end up on the ground with a busted lip?" Sua asked, Siyeon let out a sigh and stared at Sua in front of her. "nothing" Siyeon answered so Sua stopped and looked at her with her worried eyes, "if it's nothing, why did you ended up being punched by her?" Sua asked again and Siyeon groaned, she really wanted to explode but she doesn't want Sua to be disappointed to her all over again. "Singnie.. please don't cause any mess anymore. I'm not happy to see someone fighting" Sua added and Siyeon looked away then let out a sigh.

All of sudden, Sua held her hand so she looked back at her again. Their eyes met and she can see how worried Sua is on her beautiful eyes, "i don't want to see your hurt" Sua said and all the anger on Siyeon went away. Siyeon lift up her hand and caressed Sua's soft hair, "i don't want this to happen anymore" Sua added, Siyeon smiled a little bit. "this won't happen anymore, i promise" Siyeon said so Sua smiled at her.

"thanks" Sua mumbled, "you're always welcome" Siyeon said and Sua pout a little bit, "i'm curious, what happened to the both of you?" Sua asked so Siyeon let out a sigh. "she brought up all what happened on the past, it's stupid. She's making me realize how stupid i am back then, she kept on blaming me because of her sister. It was Jiu's fault too for loving me and forcing me to love her" Siyeon said and Sua can see how disappointed she was, Sua held her right cheek.

"and?" Sua asked, Siyeon sigh and looked down. "she said.. she loves you more than just a friend. She said she's not an asshole like me to hurt or make you cry." Siyeon mumbled with frustration on her tone, Sua sigh. "after hearing her saying that, it makes me feel that i already lose on winning you back" Siyeon added and it made Sua's heart felt a pinch. She never heard Siyeon said that even before, she can feel that she's serious and sad at the same time.

Sua pulled Siyeon on her embrace, "i know you did wrong and you're right, you're stupid Siyeon. But even though you did a wrong thing and hurted me on our past, there is always a path that takes me back on you. You're not losing the battle Singnie.. Minji is just a friend to me and i tried loving her back but i can't, no matter what i do, you're still the one. I'm just taking my time to trust you again.. please, be patient." Sua said, the words gives Siyeon strength to win back what she owns. She won't let anyone take over the girl she never wanted to lose this time. Sua, is the only girl she wants to spend her life with.