008.

Sua's POV.

I sigh and entered the door, i removed my shoes.. the sky is already dark and finally, after a long day of enduring. I am finally home! i can take a nice rest.

"i'm home" i shouted, i furrowed my eyebrows when i saw Handong and Yoohyeon sitting on the couch, obviously waiting for me because at the moment, Yoohyeon looks at me like she wants to bang my head on the wall.

"we need to talk, sit" Handong said, i let out a sigh and sat on the chair in front of them. I'm hell older than them yet they can control me.. specially Handong.

"what?" i asked, Yoohyeon rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "where have you been? Dami is finding you" she said, i widened my eyes.. fuck i forgot that i still have work on Saturdays.

"what did you say to her? is she mad at me? oh god" i said and did a face palm, Handong let out a sigh and patted my shoulder.

"everything's fine, Yoohyeon lied to her for you to be safe. We all know that Dami doesn't like it when we skip work without a reasonable reason" Handong said, i let out a deep breath, i thought i was in trouble. Good thing my friends are willing to cover me up, thank god.

"thank you guys, i'll treat you chicken on payday" i said, they smiled and sat comfortably on the couch. They're probably worried about me since i was nowhere to be found at the place last night. They were drunk also so i couldn't tell them. Yes, we are stupid.

"by the way Bora-ah, where have you been last night? you didn't go home" Yoohyeon asked, i messed my hair when i suddenly remembered what happened last night and earlier.

"Sua.. i want to be a much better person for you" those words i heard from Siyeon earlier in the car still echoes in my head, i don't know what to feel.. when i don't see her, i think about her a lot but when i see her, i want her to stay away from me. I think i'm crazy, i even said mean things to her.

"can i tell you guys something? just promise, you guys will be calm and keep it to yourselves." i said, the two nodded and place their heads near me for better hearing. "so, what is it?" Handong asked, i let out a sigh.

"i met.. Siyeon last night. We all are drunk, i just woke up beside her on a hotel and boom, i saw her again." i said, it feels strange. Something happened to us and we both are clueless. Okay, starting today, i will promise to myself that i won't get drunk anymore.

Handong and Yoohyeon looked at each other before they averted their eyes on me again, i raised an eyebrow, "what?".

Yoohyeon suddenly stood up and screamed before saying, "you fucktard so that's the reason why you didn't go home?! oh my gosh KIM BORA!!" then she ran in circles on the living room, panicking. this dog is surely annoying as fuck.

Handong could only sigh and shrugged her shoulders then stood up to go inside their room, but stopped at the door and glanced at me. "it's fine, it already happened so i wish you good luck" she said with a smile then went inside their room, same with Yoohyeon who's running then they closed the freakin' door.

I was left on the living room, i stood up and stomped my feet on the floor. I am clueless what will happen next, what of we meet again? what should i do? huhu i'm once again in a difficult situation.