33.

Sua entered the house with a sigh, she just can't believe what happened today.. even though that happened, she will see Minji the same.. she's still her bestfriend. Sua can hear someone giggling on the living room so she went there and saw Siyeon with Gahyeon on her lap while holding a book. She can't help but to smile knowing that the two really like being with each other. Siyeon felt her presence so she looked at Sua at the door, "welcome home pretty" she mumbled so Gahyeon averted her gaze on the door too, her smile becomes wider and approached her mom for a hug. "mom, i missed you."

Sua smiled and embraced the latter tightly, "i missed you too gahyeon-ah" she mumbled and pulled away from the hug, they sat on the couch and of course, Sua is beside Siyeon. She rested her head on her shoulder and let out a deep sigh while Gahyeon is reading a story book about a fairy and a princess beside them. "i need to tell you something" Siyeon started, Sua sat up and looked at her. "what is it?"

Siyeon smiled, "a huge company offered something to me abroad, he said he noticed that there's a lot of fans waiting me to go there so he's planning to held a concert there, what do you think?" Siyeon said, Sua doesn't know if she'll feel happy for Siyeon or she'll feel sad because she'll be far away from her.. "you're going..away?" Sua asked and looked down, Siyeon smiled vanished held both of Sua's cheeks. "i'll stay if you want me to, if you don't want me to leave you then i won't go" Siyeon said, Sua let out a sigh and all of sudden Gahyeon groaned beside them.

"what's wrong little one?" Siyeon asked, Gahyeon looked at them.. "my head hurts" she said, Sua immediately checked her temperature and all of sudden noticed that her daughter has a fever. "you have a fever Gahyeon-ah.. let's get you some medicine" Sua said so she nodded and Sua took them on the kitchen, Siyeon let out a sigh and massaged her forehead.. she loves Sua more than anything else and she's willing to lose that opportunity just for her. She looked at the clock on the wall and noticed that it's a little bit late so she stood up and followed them on the kitchen to say goodbye.

There she saw Gahyeon drinking some water while Sua is looking at her with worried eyes, she smiled a bit and cleared her throat, the both of them looked at her on the door. "i'm going to go now, it's pretty late" Siyeon said, Sua let out a deep breath and approached her. "be careful on your way home" she said so Siyeon nodded and kissed her on the head, "i will" she said then walked away from them but before Siyeon went outside the house, Gahyeon called her name causing her to glance at them from the back. The younger smiled and waved her hand, "thank you for taking care of me today, byebye!" she said in a cheerful way, Siyeon smiled again.

"byebye" she said and went outside then stepped inside her car, she started it and held the steering wheel with still the smile on her lips. She's glad seeing the younger one happy being with her, it's just making her heart feel too much happiness.