Chapter 31- Reality

Sam's POV

We landed in NYC at 2am.
I made sure to drop Princess off at home before heading to my house. The fact that i had to report to work by 7 was frustrating . I mean I could go anytime I want but I have work to do . My project is gonna be published today so I have to make sure everything is set.

I'm so happy she collected the necklace from me. It would have broken my heart if she rejected it .

It was 3:12 am now and I finally reached my house.  I should bring Princess here sometime.

Okay that gives me so much anxiety.

Maybe not here. I'll take her to my new penthouse.   But I'm here most of the time , should I just quickly renovate it?.   That's what I'll do. I'll renovate it before bringing her here .

I laid in my bed and went through the pictures and videos of I and Princess .

She's so beautiful.

I thought about her till I actually slept off.

****************************************************************************************

Princess's POV

It's currently midday and I feel kinda tired .  I spent the lunch break running std tests. I don't know why it felt really important for me to do that. I barely grabbed anything to eat.

Getting out of bed this morning was a little hard but I had to pull myself together. I literally had just one hour of sleep because I had to go through the article Massimo asked me to do in Maldives .

I made Caroline come pick me up.

Massimo was especially happy to see me, I'm glad I bought him a coat I knew he would like.

At the clinical lab the lab assistant asked me multiple questions while running the tests .

She said she would send the test results to my mail and suggested that I make the person I slept with come do a test because if I had sex few days ago I wouldn't see anything yet as std's incubate after about 3 weeks to 3 months .

My option was to either to come back in 3 months or have Jeremy do a test.

I chose option b.

Called Jer on the phone and he came in about 5 minutes.

He was quite understanding and he didn't look like he felt bad about the fact that I was doing a test.

Some of our results would be ready today and others would be ready in 7 days.

****************************************************************************************

Sam sent me multiple texts but I didn't get to see them cos I was so invested in the articles Massimo had me review. It felt like M was waiting for me to get back so he could choke me with work.

I picked my phone up at the closing hour and read Sam's texts .

Sam - I think there's weed in these brownies .

Sam- I love you so much and I'm happy you are finally mine

Sam - I would never ever hurt you. I'll buy you a house and a plane .

These texts were at about 4pm

Sam- tell me why Kendall just walked into my office? I need you now.

The last message was sent 3 minutes ago while I was reading the other texts

No! If he's high off of brownies I don't wanna know what he is doing with Kendall right now .

I got up from my chair and hurried to the elevator .

As it went down to the 9th floor , my heart started pounding , then I got another text.

Sam - I have got it sorted out . Don't bother coming .

That was cold. What if he's doing something with her already?.

I stood at the door for 10 seconds before walking in.

The sight I saw was so confusing .