Chapter 20- Whatever it takes

203 messages from Sam.  Wow that's really a lot .

He was apologizing for leaving his phone carelessly at a house hangout with majority of his friends. He said he didn't know Kendall was coming . Mentioned that he set his phone to record all his call conversations  when we left Washington  just so he could listen to my voice in case I ever pick up, over and over .

He said that Kendall took his phone while he was playing pool with Luka . She didn't know his password so she only picked the call but couldn't delete the evidence that I called.  He only saw that I called when he tried to place a call, at first he thought he butt dialed me but found out I called and the call was answered , he went to listen to the recording then figured out what had happened.

He just literally apologized for everything and said he will get me back, he would do whatever it takes to be in my arms once more because he is going insane not being with me.  And here is my favorite part. "The air is thicker without you here, I was shattered when we left Washington but now it's worse. I really am
Broken, I know you are too and I hurt you but I am in pieces and I can't live without you. I honestly don't have the will  to  live without you Princess . I miss you to death"

I really hate staying mad at him. I can't even stand it anymore . Maybe I should be lenient on him when I get back. We still have a couple more days to spend here and I honestly wish he was here but he isn't .

I took a shower and put on a bralette and a pair of jeans . I didn't feel like wearing a bikini today

I walked out of my room and saw Becky sitting on the couch

I walked out of my room and saw Becky sitting on the couch. She was wearing a mesh gown over her Bikini today , how nice.

We all decided to go surfing or jet skiing today and maybe some volleyball, I'm actually not in the mood for games , I just want the girls to get here quick so I could move with them.

Well things were still a little awkward between I and Jer.  The day went by really fast because we had a lot of fun.

And I actually spent most of the evening with Matilda and her boyfriend (one of the ladies Becky met on the first day ), we went into a different restaurant. There , Romero (the 'room' service guy ) kept us company .

I noticed he was trying to move to me but I waved him off before he even got too comfortable.

At 10pm,  Care and Riley called me .

. Omg they are here. They got a crib in the same area as Jer's.   I was really ecstatic to see them, and her brother is handsome though, now I see what Care's fuss was all about.

Jer is nowhere in sight.

"Becky , where's Jer?" I asked.

"He quickly went to pick something up at the apartment " she said.