Chapter 10- I hate this

Tuesday morning, I'm at work at 7:20 am.
Last night went really well. It was nice having dinner with Becky and just having a girls night out. At the club we met about 5 of her doctor friends. 2 ladies and 3 men. Becky loves making friends and she makes friends everywhere she goes . We all just bonded well and had fun.

Massimo came into the office 15 minutes later and asked for me to come to his office.

"Princess, I'll be leaving for Denver tomorrow and I'll be staying there for a week, but I also have to run a photo shoot here while I'm there, so I would be giving you the responsibility of doing the photo shoot for me" he said.

"Oh, uhm okay sir, but I'm not sure I'll know what to do " I said.

" I trust you will since you helped effectively with my shoot last week, BB and I did a collaborative project and he's shooting a campaign throughout this week, I need you to be there to make sure it's a banger" he said.

"Can't I just go to Denver in your stead? " I said in a low tone . Working with Sam for a whole week?.

"No you can't , it's my personal business, I'm sure you will handle the shoot well" he said.

"Princess?" He said. "You look nice today. "

"Thanks sir" I said. I was about to leave when he said "Oh and also , you get to do this month's monthly special ".

"What monthly special?" I asked hoping it's not what I think it is.

"You get to write on this months model, for the monthly special column in the magazine "  he said.

Wait wait wait. Who is the model!!, God please no!.

"Who is the model sir?" I asked swallowing hard.

"BB" he said.

"Sir, I would love Someone else to do that please, since I would be busy with the shoot " I suggested.

"Princess, this is strictly work, I noticed you and BB don't talk and I'm not gonna meddle, but please do your job" he said.

Fuck.
I HATE THIS.

"Ok " I said and walked out.

I sat at my desk deep in thought. Why me?, now I have to work with him for a week  and interview him? .  Fuck.

"Princess, are you okay?" Care asked me.

"Girl, Massimo really put me in charge of his photo shoot throughout this week" I said.

"Oh, that's cool, so why exactly are you mad?" She said.

"Photo shoot on a Collaborative project with Sam" I said.
"Oh shit" she said.

"Exactly " I said

"I'm sure you can do that without really talking to him" she said.

"I thought so too but now I'm also interviewing him for the monthly special " I said.

"Oh my God, why would he do that? You don't even come early, do you think Sam has something to do with this? " she asked

"He better not" I said.

"You know you have to ask really personal questions right?, his love life, sex life , his crush, it's more like everything personal about him, I mean everything " she said.

"Oh lord, I might die from a migraine " I said.

"If you want me to be there while you interview him, I don't mind" she said.

" I would love that, thanks Care" I said

" The picture you posted last night was hot as fuck, where did you go ?" She asked .