Chapter 5-Your fashion sense is amazing

It's 7 am and I'm up. I called Becky and gave her the whole gist of the trip. .
"You guys kissed??"
"Yeah we did"

She screamed really loudly into my ear.

"Girl I didn't know you had it in you, you kissed the one and only BB, wow. So are you guys a thing now or what?"

"We are just cool, I'm not trying to rush into anything, we just really connect and stuff, he's a cool guy."

"Wow girl, I'm so proud of you, babygirl, I can't wait for you to come back and give me the details "

"Uhm Beck?"

"Yes?"

"I just gave you the details"

"It would really be detailed when I'm standing in front of you , you will have to say it again "

"Nope, I'm not doing that, "

"Yes you will"

"Okay , whatever , can I say something ?"

"Yes Princess, you can tell me anything"

"I'm attracted to him, like , I like him a whole lot"

"Girl you are in love "

"No I'm not, I just feel something for him"

"That's love girl"

"I'm not sure , isn't it too soon for love?, what if he's a player or a serial killer?"

"Well just go with the flow till you figure things out,  You will do great dear, just breathe, look if it doesn't work out you'll be fine I promise".

"Okay okay, bye Becky"

"Are you dismissing me?"

"We have been talking for over an hour it's time to go, I'm meeting Kanye today remember , I need to be mentally ready. And say hi to Tod for me , tell him I said thanks for taking care of you while I'm away"

"Yeah yeah whatever "

I hung up and laid back down for like 5 minutes thinking of what I would say to Sam when I see him .

"Breath princess breath. It was just a kiss, and it's a new day so all is forgotten, he won't even bring the topic up"

I got up and went to brush my teeth. Then I walked to the little balcony. I haven't actually gone out there before. I stood there enjoying the view.
"Princess?". Sam said .
I didn't even notice him come into the room.

"Hey Sam , morning " I said a little nervous.

"Good morning beautiful, did you sleep well? " he asked

"Yeah I did, did you? " I asked back

"Yeah, I slept good" he answered.
"Are you excited about today?" He asked

"Uhm I don't know how it would go, so I'm just optimistic ". I said

"I'm sure it would go well, you are smart and he will see that". He said.

He came closer and I took a step backwards into the railings.
"Chill, chill, I'm not trying to kiss you right now" he said with a smile.

"I... I know, I didn't say you were about to kiss me " I said, feeling awkward.

"Princess?" He said.

"Huh?" I replied.

"I have thought about my feelings for you" he said .

"What feelings?" I asked .

"Well I started having feelings for you the moment I stepped into that elevator on Monday, and I have been wondering if it's possible to like someone so much within a very short period of time, you make me happy and you don't even try. I just wanna let you know that I'm gonna chase you , I want you  and you don't have to give me a reply now, I'll wait for as long as I need to because what I felt when I kissed you, I have never felt that before, and I want that feeling , with you , forever " he said .