Chapter 24- Hold the fuck up.

Jeremy's POV

Brooke took Princess outside to talk or something. And I saw Becky picking at her food. So I got up and went to sit next to her.

"Hey Becca" I said.

"Hey Jeremy". She said back .

"I can see that you are still mad, I'm sorry about everything , when I found out I was Bi, you were the first person I wanted to tell " I said.

I really did want to tell her but the conditions weren't in my favor .

"Then why didn't you " she asked.

"I was embarrassed, and I didn't want Princess to know about it , and I knew that if I told you about it , you Would have told her " I said .

"I would have kept your secret if you told me Jeremy, she's my best friend,yes, but I'm your sister not hers" she said.  "When and how did you find out?" She asked

"I noticed it at the time I first had a crush on Princess in junior high, she was my first love, but I noticed that I found guys cute . I mean it's okay to think a guy is cute but I found myself wanting their 'member ' in my mouth, or  similar things, I really thought I was tripping. So I became rigid. Started fucking a lot of girls and shit. And I left the school football team because I got hard when I see Ronnie naked or any other guy in the locker room. Then Princess kissed me and it was beautiful but I was curious about my sexuality ,that was the main reason I didn't tell her I loved her. I knew I loved her . So I told dad I wanted to be a Marine , I really tried to fix myself Becky. I thought being a soldier would toughen me up enough to come back to Princess and remove all the questions I had but there I met Brooke and I fell for him immediately. I struggled everyday to keep my emotions at bay for a year but one day I couldn't hide it any longer and I told him, then we got together.  

I know I should have come out then but I didn't because I didn't want To ruin my chances with Princess in the future. I thought what I had with Brooke was gonna be temporary

That's everything Beck" I said .

"Wow, I'm so sorry for being selfish and not thinking about what you must have gone through.  I need you to know that I love you and you have my support. I'm happy as long as you are . Also you never have to try to change anything about yourself " she said.

Then we hugged .

Then I noticed Brooke was  back and he was talking with Riley.

I went to sit down beside him and pulled him in to kiss him. I suddenly felt confident about us.

Now I think I love Brooke a little bit more ,  but is it weird that I still  really want Princess too?.

"Hold the fuck up" I heard a familiar voice say.

I snapped out of the kiss and saw that BB was here, holding Princess's hand.

Fuck!.

"What is going on here Jeremy" he asked me with a frown. And I felt my blood boil. I was angry that he saw me like that, kissing Brooke when  I told him  that I was gonna have her .

"What are you even doing here ?" I asked  weakly

" So You are gay now?" He asked  with a smirk on his face , and he started walking towards me.

I felt like punching his pretty face to wipe that smug look off his face.

"Sam, stop it, don't talk to him like that" I heard Princess say pulling him back.

I got up and left .  I saw Brooke run after me.

****************************************************************************************