Chapter 14-Stupid man

Sam's POV
Damn, I should feel satisfied after doing what I did, but I feel terrible. She was gonna cry, and I almost couldn't bear it. I think I went too far with this. But the past few days I have been losing my mind because she was in that guys house taking a shower. She posted pictures in his clothes. That drove me mad. She should be in my clothes not his. I was extremely jealous, true ,so I wanted her to feel what I felt.

I was gonna go with flirting with someone in front of her but I didn't think it would be effective enough.

It's 6:30 now and I got a text from my mum asking me to come to her office. I packed my stuff , ready to go home but decided I'll see my mum first.
I went up to the elevator feeling a little awkward, hoping not to run into Princess  right now.

I knocked on my mums door and I heard her call, " Come in BB" . I went in and sat.

"I called you here to tell you Caroline is going to do your interview for the monthly special column, so you better create time for her tomorrow"

"No ,no, no , what about Princess" I asked.

"She backed out, do you have anything to tell me as to why she said she wasn't gonna do it?" She asked.

"Uhm, no" I lied.

"Because she came in here crying" she said.

Fuck. I went far with this shit.

"I don't know why she was crying " I lied.

"Okay, like I said before, make yourself available for Caroline" she said.

"Can't Princess do it next week maybe" I said.

"No she can't, she backed out completely, and by the way she is traveling for about a week so she won't be here next week" she said.

Wait, what? She's traveling ? Where? She's never traveled before Washington, is she traveling because of what happened today? . Shit! I have to see her before she leaves.

"Okay " I said , walking out of her office.

I just realized I don't know her house. Shit shit shit. Who can I ask around here?????? Caroline has gone home... wait. Riley.

I went to Riley's office and she wasn't around.
Damn. Maybe I would ask Caroline tomorrow when it's time for the interview. I just hope Princess isn't traveling tomorrow or tonight .

I sat in my car, thinking of how to make it up to her and ask her for forgiveness.

Gosh, what have I done. I'm gonna loose her forever.
Just then my phone rang. It was Princess.
My heart almost jumped out of my chest.

"H...hi Princess" I said.

"Y'ello Samuel, Ballo Blunt" she slurred.

"Princess are you drunk" I asked

"Uhm, no, there's still v...ooodka in the bottle" she said.

"Princess, what's your address" I asked hoping she would give me the right address.

"Why? You wanna fuck?" She said.

"No I just wanna talk, please tell me the address" I said.

"43, St Douglas estate, RiverFord or is it Rashford." She said laughing. "I'm gonna go wear something sexy before you get here"

"Okay" I said dismissing her then I cut the call. I know she's not in her right senses . RiverFord is about 30 minutes drive from here.

I started driving to the address.