Chapter 33- Move in with me

I woke up to him staring at me .

"What?" I asked .

"Is it bad to just admire you?" He asked .

"No it's not"  I said smiling .

Then he kissed my lips .

I broke the kiss after a few seconds and said "I haven't even brushed my teeth" .

"I have told you before , It doesn't matter " he said leaning in for another kiss.

"I love you so much, and I would rather lose every other thing in the world that I love than to lose you" he said against my lips .

"I love you too Sam, but you won't need lose anything just  to keep me "  I said.

"Yes I do" he said.
He smiled and kissed me again, this time with intent.

He started kissing my neck , then put his hands under my shirt and rubbed me there slowly.
I sucked in a very sharp breath. At this point I was multi- thinking.

I really want to have sex with him but I don't wanna do anything if I have something(medically).

"Sam? I can't " I said .

"What?" He asked . Still kissing my neck .

"I don't think we should have sex, what if I have something ?" I asked

"You know you are overthinking this right?, and we always use a condom anyways", He said, his fingers still torturing me down there.

"I'm not overthinking" I said faintly .

"One might even think you are obsessing over the tests " he said and finally put his finger inside of me.

"Mmmmph" I moaned.

"I'm not gonna have sex with you right now , I just want to please you " he said .

"Let me please you baby, please " he said, pumping his fingers slowly in and out of me .

I nodded in consent and he said  "I wanna hear you say yes" .

"Yes... please. " I moaned and he picked up the pace .
And that was all it took.

He used his skilled fingers on me until I found my release .

"Fuck " I moaned in ecstasy. "That was great " I said when he withdrew his hands from me.

"I'm curious though"  he said .

"About what?" I asked still breathing hard.

"Do You come faster when I touch you, or when you touch yourself " he asked .

Okay Bummer.!!! I feel embarrassed right now . I have never been able to touch myself .

"I don't ...  touch myself " I said faintly .

"Huh? You don't masturbate?" He asked eyes wide.

"That's almost ... not possible" he said .

"I really haven't done that before" I said .

"Wow, I'm  ... speechless. That's shocking." He said, then he noticed how embarrassed I was . "But , it's fine that you haven't done that before . I'll want to see you do that some other time , with me watching " he said .

"Now if we don't get up we would get to work late " he said and tried to get off me. I pulled him back and kissed him. I flipped him over so that I would be on top of him.

"We would get to work late " he said with a cheesy smile .

"I don't mind that, I wanna return the favor" I said then moved down so I'm facing his crotch  directly .