Chapter 17-Waterside

I know I said I wanted to rest but I just couldn't . I made videos and sent them to Care and Riley.

I took a few pictures and I felt really pretty suddenly maybe it's the background of the place that's complimenting my skin.

I was really happy and for a second I forgot about all the shit that happened in New York.

I laid in the bed and slept off after a while.

After what felt like 1hr I woke up and  went to the living room because I was a little hungry.

Jer was sitting on the couch shirtless and I just stood there admiring him.  The little details on his body is kinda cute. That little tattoo under his left breast though, I got a closer look and I think it says "Booke". Or was it "Brooke " and an infinity sign. Who is Brooke?, maybe an ex girlfriend or something .

What does it even matter, tattoos don't come off , I would never get a tattoo of someone's name, imagine if we break up, I would have to live with that forever . Or remove it via laser but still, I'm uninterested.

Anyways , looking at Jer right now , I  would like to have a piece of that though. Don't judge me , I mean he's really hot and stuff  and it's not like I want a relationship or whatever , maybe just sex, it's been a minute .  I need a distraction on this trip And maybe I could pretend it's Sam if I and Jer ever get to have sex.

Damn,I miss Sam. 

I'm not gonna lie ,the trip to Washington was my best, it was really hot, being with Sam like that. Thinking about him right now just ruined my whole mood because I might never get to have him like that again.

I tried to push Sam to the deepest part of my mind again like I normally do and locked him there.

"You are still wearing that?" Jer said when he turned to look at me, scanning my body from head to toe.

"Uhm, I haven't thought of changing yet, I'm a little hungry" I told him.

"Yeah i ordered food, it should be here in 5 minutes" he said.

"Okay, where's Beck?" I asked .

"She went sightseeing " he said. There was a knock on the door and he went to open it.

A guy with a big trolley filled with food came in. He saw me and he instantly turned red.

"Are you okay?" Jer asked.

"Y..es I am" he said to Jer.  "Princess I'm a huge fan, I feel honored to be in the same room with you breathing the same air with you" he added.

I have a fan? Awkwardddddd!.

"Oh, uh, hi" I said , really unsure of what to say.

"Can I get a picture, please? " he asked.

"Yeah sure you can" I said.  He took a few steps close to me and pulled out his phone and my picture was his wallpaper. Now that's a little creepy.

We posed , got the shot done and he was smiling nonstop.

"Nice to meet you Princess, you have made my entire year" he said.

"What's your name though" I asked.

"I'm Romero Andreas " he said.

"Nice to meet you Romero" I said with a smile.   He pushed the trolley into the kitchen and took his leave ,still stoked .

"You already have fans and you aren't even a celebrity yet" Jer teased. "That guy is probably in love with you" he added.

"Nah it's probably just a little crush" I laughed.