Chapter 32- Room D

Kendall was kneeling at the far corner of the room while he was sitting in his swivel chair with his legs on his desk. His eyes were bloodshot .

He looked different . He looked like someone I didn't know.

The moment he saw me he jerked up.

"LEAVE-STOP" he said really loud.

I have never heard him talk in that tone before . I was about to leave angrily ,when Kendall stood up and left without saying anything.

Oh ?! I thought he was talking to me.

"What the fuck just happened in here ?" I asked him.

He took a deep breath and said "I punished her" .

"I really don't know what Luka put in this cake , but it's really strong" he said laughing .

"You punished her and she just obliged?" I asked still looking serious . That is weird .

"Yeah, I'm bad like that " he said grinning . "I'm not sure I would be able to drive home , would you drop me off?, cos if I drive I might kill someone or get killed " he said laughing.

"Sure I'll drive you home " I said . His eyes were so dim.

Something is really blur here . He asked me not to come to his office anymore . I'm curious why .

He seems different from how he was when I first came in. The man I'm in love with was back.

I helped him down to the parking lot and I asked "your car or mine ?"

"Mine " he said " I would like to watch you drive my car, you would look so sexy holding the wheels" he added grinning.

DON'T DO DRUGS KIDS.

He was so wasted .

He gave me the directions and he was making jokes all through the drive . We got to his "house" and I was in awe at the sight of it.

How rich is this man exactly ?

His house looks magnificent and unique. It's the only black building I have seen in this neighborhood.  

It's so black and bold.

Just when I thought it was just the exterior that was black

Just when I thought it was just the exterior that was black . The whole interior is black too.

 The whole interior is black too