Chapter 6- I want you

I woke up to a tap on my arm.
"Hey" Sam said.
"Sam?" I said

"Yeah?" He said

"Did you even bother knocking? " I asked sitting up.

"Not really, I knew you would be sleeping , you look stunning even while you are asleep" he said.

"We have a date by 7, I think you should start getting ready now" he said .

"It's not a date " I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Well it is to me , so I'm gonna try to look my best." He said.

I stood up and went to the mirror.
"Sam?" I said

"Yeah?" He said .

"I look like a mad woman" I said ,

"Baby, you need to look at yourself through my eyes, the mirror is lying" he said laughing .

I turned to look at him and said "You are such a flirt"

"I love doing it with you" he said.

I walked to him and pulled him by his arm.
"I've gotta dress up, so please leave " I said.

"Okay babygirl" he said with a smile. "I can't wait to see you tonight" he added.

"You see me all the time , what's different?" I asked

"This time I'm gonna be looking at you, expecting a kiss at the end of the night" He said .
"You wish" I said.
"See you in a bit Princess"
He smiled and walked out.

Thank God I overpacked before we came on this trip because I really wouldn't have picked a gown if I wanted to be reasonable. Not to lie the outfits I just bought are perfect, damn.

I decided to wear a black glitter dress I bought recently alongside the other clothes.

I did a little makeup, Styled my hair into a ponytail, and wore black heels.

I hear a knock on the door, I went to open it and it was Sam, he was wearing a jet black outfit

I hear a knock on the door, I went to open it and it was Sam, he was wearing a jet black outfit. He looked perfect and I felt a little intimidated.

 He looked perfect and I felt a little intimidated