Chapter 19- I wanted to feel you

"What the fuck Jeremy, how dare you" I screamed, getting up and picking up my robe. This is disgusting, and stupid, and he put me at a high risk of whatever could go wrong when you have unprotected sex, why did he remove the condom in the middle of sex, and that without my consent?.

"Babe, I'm sorry, I just wanted to feel you, the condom was stopping me from feeling all of you" he said, stepping closer, trying to touch me.

"Get your filthy hands off of me, get the fuck out of my room " I screamed.

"I'm sorry" he said, and he left my room. No emotions, no remorse, nothing, he wasn't really sorry , he just said that cos he got caught.   I ran to the door and locked my door.

I reached the paper-bag for the emergency pill I thought I won't be needing .

This is my fault. I just thought having sex with someone else would take my mind off of Sam but I was thinking about him the whole time.
I ran to take a quick shower and wondered if it was okay to call Beck right now and tell her what her brother did. I decided against it because she's probably having sex with her man right now, or sleeping .

I need to call Care and Riley, maybe they are still awake?

I picked my phone from the drawer and realized I hadn't switched it back on since the night before.

I turned it on and I saw 200 messages from Sam. I didn't even bother to open it .

Seeing his name pop up just made me weak and I just cast my phone aside and slept off . I was mentally exhausted.
***************************************************************************************

Day 3-Wednesday

I group called Care and Riley in the morning and told them what happened .

"Oh my God, what the hell, he really shouldn't have " Care said

"This is why I never deal with boys , their dicks are overrated , I bet you didn't even have an orgasm " Riley said .

"I swear I  lost my shit, he just ruined everything and now I don't even wanna talk to him anymore " I said.

"We were gonna surprise you before but well we might as well just tell you now, we are coming to Maldives, our flight is in 4 hrs , we were just gonna call you when we got there. Now with the way things are  you could stay with us if staying with Jeremy is uncomfortable." Riley said.

"Wait you guys are coming??? Wow this is about to be the best week of my life then"  I said excited .

"Have you told Becky about it?" Care asked.

"No I haven't , she's with her boyfriend, I really don't know how to" I said

"Girl, you should tell her that her brother is crazy" Riley said.

"Maybe when I see her today "I said .
"Okay , well us three would see you this evening " Riley said.

"Us three? , your girl is coming ?" I asked Riley.

"No no, Phoebe is mad busy, she's an actress and she's currently in the middle of a movie she couldn't just leave, I mean my brother, Brooke" Riley said .

"Trust me Princess, Brooke is very very hot. " Care said

"You know he is gay right ?" Riley said.

"I know he is  ,Riley but he's so fine , I'll still try to pull him though"  Care said.

"I didn't even know you had a brother "  I said .