Chapter 2- You look stunning babygirl

His hand traveled down my pants and I squirm. Whispering sweet nothings in my ear, sucking on my neck while pinning my two hands up with the other hand. "Please Sam take me" I moaned. His soft lips collided with mine , while his fingers were doing its magic down there. I moaned softly , I felt like I was floating . He slowly moved to my ear and screamed " RRRRRRINNNNNGG" . I jerked my eyes open  and sat up quickly , panting. My alarm went "RRRRRRINNNNNGG" again and I switched it off.   I looked over  to the time and saw that it was 5:20 am. "I thought I set this fucking thing to 6:20" I groaned.  I rubbed my eyes and thought about the dream I had. "What the fuck was that " I said to myself.

I have never had a dream about having sex with anybody. I have thought of sex a couple of times before I even had it but never involuntarily.

I mean I have had sex once before with my ex boyfriend ,Josh, in the uni . It wasn't great. I didn't enjoy it , maybe because that was my first time so it really hurt. And I'm not sure Josh knew what he was doing though because he couldn't really get it in and he kept on smacking my ass when it was finally in and it was a turn off really . I caught him cheating that same day so it wasn't a glorious day . After that I just cancelled men from my life literally, focused on myself and moved on. Oh and I blocked him everywhere .

But there was something about this dream though, It kinda made me horny, a feeling I haven't really felt in over a year.  I put my finger down my pants and I was dripping.

I wanted to touch myself so bad but I just couldn't bring myself to. Okay I have this sexual problem, I really can't pleasure myself  even if I wanted to. I think doing that is weird.

I took a deep breath  , got up and went to wash my hands. Then sat in front of my desktop and tried to order nicer work clothes. When it was about 5:50 am I had ordered about 15 outfits to be delivered that same day.

I picked up my phone and texted my best friend Rebecca Jay.
Me: hey girl
Becky 😍: hey baby girl , sorry I didn't call or text yesterday,you know how hospitals are.  One man had a dildo stuck in his anus, another man  literally had his dick stuck to a woman's vajayjay. It was kinda funny.😂😂
Me: Wow 😂. That sounds painful
Becky😍: it was lol. Enough with my day. How was your first  day yesterday?
Me: well it was cool. I made two friends though . And the department head is kinda strict. But it's all good
Becky 😍:  tell me you made at least one male friend Princess
Me: uhm I kinda did, one though, Samuel Ballo Blunt .
Becky 😍: wait , The Ballo Blunt?  Aka the hottest  guy alive ? Model , journalist, artist,  Fashion designer?
Me: he's all that ?? I thought he was just a model.
Becky 😍: babygirl his mom is the current CEO of Vogue. And his dad is the co-CEO of Balenciaga , you should trust that he is multi talented.
Me: wow, who would have thought he was that cool? How do you know him?
Becky😍: Girl, everyone knows him. I'm wondering how and why you don't. Oh your social media is dead that's why. He was in a scandal with Kendall Jenner one time.
Me : isn't Kendall dating ASAP?
Becky😍: yes that's why it's a scandal Princess.
Me : celebrity problems. I just thought he's cool. And I agree he's kinda cute. Girl I gotta go get ready, apparently I gotta get to work 30mins earlier.
Becky 😍: okay babe , bye hun.
Me: bye babe.

I dropped my phone and went to take a shower. I picked up the clothes for the day , a gray sweater and a white skirt with a pair of knee high boots.