Chapter 30- Family Jet Rich

Princess's POV

The day was far spent and I noticed Sam was in a better mood.

Jeremy and Brooke met up with us at the restaurant for dinner .

Sam held my hand tight when they arrived.

I wish he knew he didn't need to be possessive of me though. I love him and not Jer.

And I'm kinda mad at Jeremy though, about his version of the  story that he told Sam . We had unprotected sex?.

We all ordered food and ate .
Then Jeremy came to sit beside Sam.

"Hi" he said .  It's the nerve for me though.
I notice Sam's grip on my hand tightened.

"Guys, at least say hi back....  Princess ?" He said

"What do you want Jeremy?"  I asked .

"I came to apologize. I really messed this whole trip up, and I'm sorry" he said .

"Apology not accepted " Sam said, meeting his gaze.

"Look man, I really am sorry for the shit I said yesterday. I shouldn't have told you, it wasn't my place to tell you, and I'm sorry for lying too. I wanted to eat my cake and have it , it was stupid .   I am happy with Brooke and I kinda still wanted her too for the wrong reason" he said. . Then turned to me . "Princess , I love you  a lot. I kinda took the day off to understand my feelings, I didn't think it was possible to love two people at the same time but all these years I have loved you both a lot . With Brooke , I can be myself , I can be carefree. With you I can be the 'pretend'  happy and romantic guy. I think I wanted both of you at the same time because I was scared that if I wasn't in love with you , it would mean I'm just gay . I haven't been able to actually fall in love with any other woman. I just realized that it wasn't love , it was pure obsession and fear. This trip helped me realize that I am in fact, extremely, totally gay. You are an amazing woman and I'm sorry for everything .  I promise to leave you alone , I wish you both all the best ." He said.

"Wow" Sam said.

"Thank you Jeremy, and I'm also sorry for leading you on while I was in thinking of him the whole time " I said .
"It's fine , I knew what I was getting into" Jer said .
"Oh wow" Sam said again.

"Don't try to be a dick about this right now" Jeremy said . "Also , how come  you are stronger than me, Sam" he asked .

"I'm not stronger , I was just angrier "  Sam said .

"It felt like you knew  karate or something"   Jer said.

"Kickboxing" Sam said .

"Okay, cool, well I and Brooke are leaving tonight." Jeremy said .

"What? Tonight ?" I asked .

"Yeah, We need to get back into the real world as an open couple. This place feels surreal . It feels like it isn't real. So we need to get back and face real life. We know it would be hard as hell especially because I haven't really come out to the world but I wanna work things out. Brooke deserves the best" he said .

"Wow, I wish you the best of luck" I said .

"Goodluck man" Sam said .

I can't believe Jeremy is leaving tonight.  I'm glad he's accepting who he is .  They both said their goodbyes and left.

The night went by fast  and I and Sam decided to spend some time with Riley , Care, Becky and Derick at Riley's.

We all talked for most of the night then I and Sam decided to go to bed.