Chapter 25-Hot larva

(Just a fair warning , this chapter and probably the next is 18+. Please skip if you aren't interested in reading about sex. ❤️)

Sam's POV -(Thursday night)

I took a quick shower , wore sweat pants and  sat on my bed .

I waited for like 15 minutes and she didn't come. I  thought for a second that she wouldn't actually come.  And that made me kinda sad.

If after an hour she doesn't come here I'm going to go knock on their door.

Back in NYC , I made a playlist . Songs that remind me of her, well not exactly 'remind', let's just say , songs I would actually wanna fuck her to.  I'm not a creep, the songs are amazing.

It was about 10 songs that just made me crave her. And in this moment I'm craving her so I connected to the speaker in the room  and started listening to the songs, laying back flat on the bed. I didn't use too much volume , so that I'll hear when she knocks, or if she knocks. So it was low but then, you'll hear it.

After about 10 mins, I heard a   knock on the door.

I literally jumped up and went to the sitting room to open it and she looked really cute wearing that oversized shirt and boy shorts.

Gosh, she really is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

"Uhm, can I come in?" She asked . I literally zoned out, looking at her.
"Yes please " I said .

She walked past me and I inhaled her scent. She smelled like sweet lavender , I could really eat her up right now.

"Sam?, is it a coincidence that you got the apartment beside the place I'm currently staying " she asked , sitting on the couch.

I didn't know if she would be okay with me telling her Riley helped .

"Uhm, well, it is" I said , obviously lying, taking a seat beside her .

"And how did you know where I was at that time" she asked further .

"I got help" I said . I don't want her getting mad at Riley because of this.

"Which of my friends helped you with this?" She asked.

"Okay , don't get mad, I asked Riley for help. She said no at first but well, love won. And she also threatened to kill me if I hurt you "  I confessed.

"That explains why she was secretive" she said. "I'm really happy you came though" she added and I was really joyous. I couldn't hide the grin that spread across my face .

"I'm happy I came too, else I wouldn't have had the opportunity to see you in that bikini." I said  teasingly.

"Well you didn't act like I looked good in the outfit" she said , crossing her legs.

Oh shit. I forgot to compliment her , I got carried away.

" I'm sorry baby, you literally took my breath away. " I said .

"Uhm, too late now " she said.
She seems to be enjoying this, I mean last time we saw she had a knife in her hand and now she's just ... nice .

"Soooo, how are you" I asked .

"I'm okay"  she said.

"How are you Sam" she asked.

"Happy. Because being  here right now , with you, makes me happy." I said, meaning every word.

"I'm happy too,  but I have unanswered questions , how long have you been sleeping with Samantha" she asked.  Who is that?