Chapter 23-Stoked

Becky's POV

I went to Derick and explained things to him, and told him I wasn't sure the boat cruise would happen today. It's a really messy day.

I just found out my brother is bisexual.
I know I said it isn't a big deal but it's shocking still.

After I cooled off with Derick  , I decided to go talk to Princess

I went into Riley's apartment  to talk to Princess.

I met Care and Princess laughing at something on Caroline's phone . Oh. I really thought she would be crying or something.

"Hey Beck" she said to me.

"Hey Princess, I know you are really upset about Brooke and Jeremy , I didn't know he was bisexual, he and Brooke were together before..." I said.

"Oh I know, Riley already told me everything " she said. "Look Becky, it's fine, I'm sure it was embarrassing enough for Jer to be seen like that, especially when he didn't come out before as gay, I totally understand, and I'm not mad anymore, it's not like I'm in love with him or anything , and by the way I really want him to be happy. The only fucked up thing was that he could have waited a little while longer though, but I'm used to guys doing this , so it's all good"  she added so unbothered.

How could she be this understanding when I'm seriously mad at Jeremy right now .

"I'm glad you understand " was all I could manage to say.

"How are you holding up " she asked.

"I'm fine Princess, I just really never thought he was gay, I really wish he had told me or something, i advised him to  chase you , it's fucked up  . I wouldn't have done that if I knew . I'm so sorry Princess. " I said.

"Look, I know it's hard on you but can we just play it cool right now? It's definitely not easy one The boys too, especially Jeremy, please let's all just accept what it is and move on. I have decided that I won't make a huge deal out of it so things won't be awkward , I do not have energy left in me to be mad at anybody . So Becky, please don't be mad at him" she said.

"I know Princess, I understand. It's fine . I'll be fine . I was just caught off guard . " I said.

"So when are we going on the boat though? Cos this outfit is literally wasting " she said.

"Y'all still wanna go? " I asked .

"I'm not sure you can see how dressed up and hyped we are, of course we wanna go. " Riley said .

"Oh, I'll just call Dee " I said and pulled out my phone to call Derick .

****************************************************************************************

Princess's POV

Becky called Derick and he said the boat cruise is still on. Brooke came to the apartment wearing shades and I didn't see Jer anywhere.

"Hi, Brooke, where's Jeremy? " I asked him.

"He said he didn't wanna come along" he said, with a little sadness on his face.

"Oh, he shouldn't be like that, let me go check up on him" I said .

I went to his apartment and the door wasn't locked so I didn't knock.

He wasn't in his room or sitting room, then I checked the front yard.

"Jeremy?" I called .