Chapter 1- Hotter than the blazing sun

Welcome all. This book is really close to my heart because it's probably my first writing. Yeah yeah , I know, amateur writing but stick with me still? Please ? 🥺👉🏾👈🏾

The characters in this book are all unique in their own ways so please respect them.

This story doesn't totally relate to my real life but a few bits and pieces are real .

And I might make some mistakes on some topics like lgbtq and the likes but educate me by commenting on it or correcting me. Thank you.

And please drop comments ❤️

Who I see my characters as
Princess Wayne - Ryan Destiny
Rebecca Jay- Keke Palmer
Samuel Ballo Blunt - Keith Powers
Jeremy Jay- Trevor Jackson
Caroline Buck- Ariana Grande with brown hair
Riley Thorne- Sierra A. McClain.
Josh- Zac Efron
Kendall Jenner- Kendall Jenner
Massimo - Michael D. Cohen.
Samantha Walsh - Chloe Grace Moretz
Brooke Thorne - Jussie Smollett
Derek - Dylan O'Brien
Kanye West - a totally cool version of Kanye West.

################################################################

The sound of my alarm wakes me up at 6:30am . I groan and struggle to get out of bed, when it hits me. "Oh my Gosh , it's today" I gasped.

I literally forgot about today the moment I woke up even though I have been super hyped and excited about it all weekend. I got up, brushed my teeth, took a quick shower , squeezed into the clothes I got from a thrift store online , a white button up shirt and a black pair of pinafore pants, then head downstairs .

I know you are wondering what today is

I know you are wondering what today is. Well today is my first day of going to work after graduating from uni 3 months ago. I just got my first class degree in Fashion Journalism and I'm really glad I found a good paying job when I did . I mean it's at Vogue Magazine . I can't wait to see my name, Princess Wayne, under my publishes.

I lost my mother to cancer about a year ago and I must admit it was shitty. Everything changed . I was super upset cos I hadn't really done enough for her . She took care of me all my life and she isn't even here now that I have a good paying job.

My mum was my only family. And she was super hardworking, she worked 2 jobs to be able to take care of us both.
I made sure to get scholarships in literally all levels of school so she doesn't have to pay for tuition just so she could have enough money to focus on other things . On my 18th birthday she bought me a car, both as my birthday gift and my graduation gift .

She bought the house I am currently living in on mortgage and paid off her debts completely about 2 months before she died.
Her death broke me to pieces .

I was a fashion journalist intern in uni for 6months and at the end of the program I wrote an optional examination to get a job at The Vogue House. A lot  of people wrote the examination even though  it has a 0.1% success rate. And I am literally the 0.1% that got picked.