Chapter 34

Taeyong's POV

"Lee Donghyuck," I say sternly, my gaze sweeping over the heads of the members before landing on the person I'm looking for.

"W-what?" he stutters, squirming under my intense glare.

"Come with me," I order, marching towards my room with him trailing behind me. I catch the members shooting him sympathetic looks.

"You know what you did wrong," I sigh.

"I-I'm sorry for snooping around your phone and telling everyone you were dating Chaemin!" he rushes out immediately.

"What happens if this gets to our managers or our fans?" I question, my expression cold.

"I apologize to them for the misunderstanding," he responds, hanging his head.

"Okay, now you're grounded for the rest of the day in your room," I announce seriously. This isn't a joke anymore like it was this morning.

"Seri-Seriously?" Haechan asks, looking up at me pleadingly.

"Yes, now go," I reply, escorting him to his room and shutting the door behind him. Hopefully this teaches him a lesson, although, not gonna lie, I don't have high hopes.

Now I have to go and make an announcement.

"So, what exactly did Haechan tell you all?" I demand, narrowing my eyes at the whole group. No, I don't usually get angry easily. But yes, I need to clear up this misunderstanding.

"So I was going to tell you about the ghost that is haunting me from our old dorm, right? And I didn't see you, so I asked Haechan where you went, and he told me that you were out at a bakery with your girlfriend, Chaemin," Doyoung narrates.

"All of us 5th floor residents heard," Johnny adds.

"And then we told everyone because we thought it was true," Doyoung finishes.

I sigh and shake my head at their stupidity. "Since when was it a good idea to believe things that Haechan says?" I ask. Everyone looks at each other and shrugs.

I groan and head to my room, shutting the door behind me. I should start a V LIVE, or at least do something productive with my time.

"V LIVE it is," I decide, sitting down at my desk.

~Time Skip~

"Bye Czennies! I had a great time with you!" I say, waving to the camera as I turn off the V LIVE. Spending time with our fans always puts me in a better mood.

I almost forgot about the whole incident with Chaemin.

"Hey, Taeyong?" one of our managers greets me, appearing in the doorway of my room.

"Hi," I respond as I turn around to face him, confused as to why he's here.

"I was told that you're dating a fan," he announces bluntly. My eyes go wide in surprise. I knew something like this was gonna happen.

"Don't worry, it's not true. Haechan was just fooling around again, he already apologized," I reassure him.

"Oh, okay. Yeah, I overheard Doyoung and Jaehyun talking about it, actually, I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't true," he responds, relieved.

"Yeah, I grounded Haechan in his room for the rest of the day," I inform him.

"Good, that kid deserves it. Well, just be sure not to get yoruself into a dating scandal or anything like that," he warns.

"Yeah, I know, she's just a random person that I met on a plane," I promise, making sure not to give too much away, such as the fact that she was in this dorm earlier.

"And this is why we always take flights with you," our manager sighs. "Well, carry on with whatever you were doing," he tells me, shutting the door behind him.

I take a breath and think about what I just said. Wow, I almost got exposed there. Perks of having friends who gossip about everything.

"Is she just a random person that I met on a plane?" I ask myself, thinking about the question.

"Yes, she is. A very lucky person," I decide.

"Hyung!" the voice of Chenle calls, accompanied by the sound of my door aggressively being opened.

"What?" I ask, cringing as my door hits a shelf. This child needs to be more careful.

"Can you invite Chaemin over again some day?" he requests.

"Keep your voice down!" I scold him, afraid that our manager will overhear our conversation, and then ask, "Why?"

"I don't know, she's just fun to talk to, and everyone else wants to get to know her?" he responds. "I just wanted to ask you before we leave."

Good, they're leaving soon. I think about Chenle's request then answer, "If I ever get a chance to, maybe I will."

"Good, maybe I'll ask her, too!" he smiles happily. It takes me a second to think about what he just said.

"You have a way to contact her?" I ask in surprise. His face falls for just a second.

"I, um, have to go walk Jisung now! Bye!" the younger announces, running away after making his excuse. What kind of excuse is that, he needs to go walk his best friend? That makes no sense whatsoever.

I consider Chenle's statement about him contacting Chaemin on his own and come to a conclusion that I should really stop leaving my phone where the members can get to it.

Well, this was an eventful morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ngl ya'll already guessed the plot twist I gave away too much lol

Thanks for reading!