Chapter 53

Chaemin's POV

The bright sunlight filters in through the curtains, waking me up. I rub my eyes, then stare at a wall in confusion. This doesn't look like my room.

I suddenly notice an unusual weight on me. Summoning the energy to look down, I see that there's an arm draped across my lower torso. What?

I also notice that my head wasn't on a pillow, but on the chest of the person next to me. Um, how did I get here?

I almost scream in terror, and then the events of the previous day come flooding back to me. My face heats up once I realize who the person next to me is.

He looks even better than usual, his features illuminated by golden rays of sunlight. What am I doing, this is creepy.

My thoughts are interrupted by what sounds like somebody hitting the floor. I glance over the side of the bed and am met with the sight of two people, tangled up on the floor. Haechan and Johnny.

"What are you guys doing here? Have you ever heard of privacy?" I hiss.

"I told you it was a bad idea!" a different voice scolds in a whisper from the door. I turn to see Doyoung, standing there with his hands on his hips.

"We were already done! We were heading back and this idiot tripped me!" Johnny defends himself. I rub my eyes, still confused as to what's going on.

All it takes is the sight of a phone grasped in Haechan's hand, still open on the camera app. Ah, I see what they're doing.

"Hurry! Taeyong hyung's gonna wake up!" Haechan whispers in a panic, scrambling towards the door. I feel the bed shift, and the weight from my chest disappears.

"What the-" Taeyong pauses, then notices Johnny laying on the floor and looking up at us helplessly.

"Give. Me. A. Break," he sighs, glaring at Doyoung and Haechan in his doorway before falling back onto his pillow.

Four pings ring through the air simultaneously, breaking the silence. I see Taeyong pick up his phone and then send another glare at Haechan.

"Oops?" the 127 maknae squeaks.

"Please tell me you didn't just do that," Doyoung sighs, running a hand through his hair as he glances at his phone.

"I just did that," Haechan whispers, and then he and the other two scramble off, obviously scared for their lives.

"What just happened?" I ask Taeyong.

"My personal alarms just disturbed my sleep and sent an interesting picture in the group chat," he sighs, running a hand through his hair.

I take my own phone and see that Haechan has sent a picture in the group chat with all 24 of us. Curious, I click on it. I hope this isn't what I think it is.

Unfortunately, it's exactly what I thought it would be.

A picture of me and Taeyong basically cuddling in bed, followed by a "WAIT THIS IS THE WRONG GROUP CHAT OMG IM SO DEAD HELP IM TOO YOUNG TO DIE", and then a million messages from everyone else.

"How the heck did this happen?" I mutter.

"Welcome to my life. This is how they expose me every single day," Taeyong laughs. The amount of patience he must possess. I would've exploded instead of laughing it off. Respect.

"I guess I'm gonna head home soon, then," I say quietly. I really need to get my driver's license here. Relying on Chauffeur Johnny is getting old.

"Alright," he replies, sounding a little disappointed.

I change in the bathroom and leave his T-shirt and sweatpants in his dirty laundry basket, and a few minutes later, we're leaving the dorm again.

This whole sleepover thing was actually kinda fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is so cliché lol

I'm thinking about doing like a GIANT time skip (like a whole month) because I'm pretty sure that people don't get together within a few days of meeting and this is already way longer than I expected it to be, what do you all think?

Thanks for reading!