REMEMBER ME?

Hey guys, it's me Cina. Before publishing this speech, I wrote down four others but nothing was enough to express my emotions. This is also not enough but at some point I just gave up and decided to stick with this one since I'm just too lazy to write down a fifth version of this apologetic letter. Alright before I continue with my blabbering I guess I need to answer some questions.
FAQ 🥲
1. I am okay. I wasn't for a long time, this was such a rough year (1,5 years to be exact) for me. If you want to learn more about why I was MIA for a long time, see below: my blabbering.
2. I will continue this book from now on. I really don't care about the reads or the votes or anything. I'm far beyond those worries now since life grabbed at my throat and didn't let go for more than 365 days. I just want to be happy from now on. And writing makes me happy.
3. I've got the whole storyline planned out don't worry!
4. Will I quit again? I don't think so.
5. Will I update every week? Honest answer? I don't know. I'm studying medicine and I've got too much on my plate tbh. There are pretty tough times ahead of me since I'm almost finished with college and these are my last years and I need to study my ass off since I haven't been myself for a year (meaning that I'm screwed). But I'll try to write as much as I can, I promise.
6. When will I update the next chapter? I'm currently working on it so I guess I'll be updating in a weeks time... more or less. If you don't remember where we left off, you should try to at least skim through the chapters since all the small details which are hidden between the lines are foreshadowing something.

BLABBERING: 2020 was a though year and I'm pretty sure that each one of us tasted our own version of it. For me, it was the year that I broke off my 4 year long relationship, fall in love for the first time, moved to another country and lost all of my friends. Losing everyone is something but being betrayed by each one of your friends is a whole other story. Maybe you'll tell me that  there could be something wrong with me instead of them but believe me or not, I've been asking that question to myself for a long time now. I've also been asking that question  to the people who seem to use me and ditch me after they achieve what they wanted in the first place but I still couldn't manage to get any answers from anyone. And believe me or not, I'm trying to be as polite as I can be towards everyone in my life. I even 'politely' reject the people who are trying to hit on me via instagram for God's sake!
I couldn't understand why everyone kept on leaving me and I felt devastated for rather a significant amount of time throughout the past year. But sadly, this wasn't the worst part of it all. The worst part is that I've lost my trust in people. I used to be a naive, breezy, joyful little kiddo who only saw the good in people, before all this stuff went down. But now, yeah I'm aware that there are some good people out there but they are so so rare (almost extinct) and I'm just so lucky to have one of them by my side as my boyfriend. And I know that I will survive. Not because of my boyfriend or anyone else though, I will survive because I've finally managed to pull myself out of the rubble and to my surprise, it happened to be the real me! The real me who is at ease with herself, confident, happy, hopeful, lively!

Anyway if you want to learn more about what happened in my life (which I suppose you wouldn't since probably I've got zero readers left *laughing but also crying internally*) you are always welcome to the messages platform on wattpad and also to my instagram @cinnamonbunstories

SEE YOU SOON GUYS! (And I appreciate all of your concerned messages guys, love you all even if you won't be reading my book any longer. Thanks for the support ❤️)

-Cina