foreword

***

His hazel eyes lightened up with a mischievous gleam as he tucked a patch of my brown curls behind my ear. His index finger continued its trail down from my earlobe until the tip of my chin, leaving me almost trembling under his electrifying touch. "However I'm getting more sober with every passing second. Fingers crossed your drunken mind won't get bewitched by my presence right beside you."

****

First of all: You can leave right now if you're looking for a cliche love story. Because this is a love story, yet not a cliche one. I'm sorry.

***
Hey guys, so this is my first story on Wattpad, I really hope that you'll like it!
This story didn't just pop into my mind out of nowhere. It includes parts of my own life that I'd really like to share with you guys.

Any critiques and corrections are very much appreciated, guys!

Warning: This story contains mature themes and language, please be aware of that!

Please Comment and Vote if you like it! It means the world to us writers! It's not that difficult to touch that little star, don't be shy guys vote away! :)

-Cina

***

****They were just two complete strangers, who happened to cross paths before take off. ****

Meet Ayla, former golden girl from Maastricht, Netherlands. She has it all mapped out in her mind, when to study and when to slack off. She even planned when to be reckless for once in her life, missing only one point out. She didn't have a start off spot. Also she didn't expect a cocky British boy tagging along with her.

Meet Lewis, he has his own way of living his life and doesn't drop his guard down for any new permanent person

Meet Lewis, he has his own way of living his life and doesn't drop his guard down for any new permanent person. He's perfecting the typical cocky, arrogant, sexy player image for most of the girls around him. Little did he know, he was about the meet the girl of his dreams... The girl who doesn't want a commitment...

***He wasn't gentle like they always were in those romantic stories

***
He wasn't gentle like they always were in those romantic stories. No, he was definitely rough as he ran his hand through my brown curls and tugging at them. His mouth didn't smell like mint but every part of him smelt like himself. His intoxicating, dazzling self... He didn't try to force my mouth open with his tongue as I was already more than happy to welcome his kiss. He didn't act as if I was fragile but instead nibbled at my lips playfully.

He wasn't acting as if he was in love with me either, because we knew that it only happened in movies. In real life, you wouldn't fall in love this quickly most probably. In real life, love fancied taking its time until knocking on your door. In real life, in many cases, lust arrived a bit earlier than love did. And this was real life. Kissing Lewis was real life, falling backwards into the car with him was real life, lust taking over the last bits of sanity left in my body was real life.
***