tuesday 6:12pm sander

I open hardly my eyes. I breath in and and breath out, I look around me.
- Honey you're awake ! says my mom who just appeared in my vision
- Wh- what happened ?
There is a silence, I suddenly notice that I am not in my bedroom.
- Mom am i-
I-
- You're fine okay ? We're at the hospital.
- "Fine" and "hospital" arent really two words that match together ! I say ironically
She sights desperate.
- I know Honey...
- Just tell me what happened after I passed out, okay ?
- Okay... you've been unconscious for two hours now... right after you passed out we called the 911... I mean "we", me and the woman from the social services... your dad didn't really like the idea.
- Did he... has he done something to you ? I ask worried
- No ! No dont worry !... anyway now you are probably seeing me for the last time before a long time.
I frown.
- What ?! What do you mean ??
- Sander... after what he did to you... in front of that woman... we wont even be able to visit you.
- But you didnt do anything !
- Yes, that's the problem, and it has been a problem for years now ! I shouldve done something a long time ago when I first saw him hitting you ! I could have stopped him !
- You dont know that...
- Sander, you told me yourself the other day that i should've said something everytime I witnessed what he did to you. I can only blame myself for letting this situation go that far.
- So what ? I am gonna be in some shitty family ?! Away from you ?! Mom he will hit you now that he wont be able to hit me !
- I will be okay, dont worry for me. she says, looking down before slowly kissing me on the forehead and then moving away, getting out of the room.
- Mom ! Mom ! MOM ! DONT LEAVE ME ! PLEASE ! I- I-
A nurse come at me and find me crying, alone.
- Hey hey hey, calm down, it is gonna be okay.
- No... no it wont be okay.