friday 9:00 sander

I am waiting with the other student in front of the door to enter in the class. Aaron talks to me but I am not really listening to him to be honest, I am stressing out about the teacher I confessed my issues to, she is my first class today which means that I'll see her in a minute. I dont want a special treatment or anything, I wanna feel normal.
- Hey did you hear what I just said ?! tells me Aaron annoyed
I suddenly go back to reality and look at him.
- Hum no sorry, can you repeat it please ? I ask nicely
- Sure, so I was telling you, I think that Amber could possibly like me !
- Amber ?
- Yes Amber !
- Who's that ?
I really dont know this girl.
- She came to your party, come on man !
- Can you be more descriptive, there were like 4 girls at my party.
- Four girls ? Bro you should remember her ! Four is a very little number ! Okay you have a girlfriend but you should look at the other girls a bit, right ?
Honestly I was just looking at Robbe during the whole party but anyway that's just a detail.
- Sorryyy, now describe her please !
- She has a blond hair, not platinum blond hair just blond hair, you know ?
I nod, I think I know who he is talking about. But I dont think he stands a chance with her, she seems to like bad boys that's it, and Aaron is a nice guy, which is better, of course, but too nice for her standards in my opinion.

Suddenly I see the teacher coming.
- Hello everyone ! Come in ! she says while opening the door
I walk slowly and Aaron notices it.
- Man what are you doing ?
- Waiting for the other to come in, I want to talk a bit with the teacher. I simply explain
- Oh okay.

Aaron comes in the class and I just awkwardly stop in front of the teacher.
- Hey Sander, how are you doing ? she asks with a nice smile
- Hum great actually, I am better...
I touch my hair while I talk, I just feel so awkward...
- Great, do you want to say something to me ?
She probably doesn't understand why I am staring at her without saying anything.
- Hum actually yes, did you- did you tell anything to anyone about my bipolar disorder?
She looks a bit surprised by my question.
- Of course not, why do you ask ? Did anyone mentioned something about it to you ?
- No no... it's just that usually when people know they leave me and treat me in a different way then they used to...

I look at my feet while saying this, I dont wanna see pity in her eyes.
- Well, those people are not really smart if you wanna know what I think about it ! Anyway, trust me on this the only different treatment that you'll get from me is that I'll be aware of why you arent there and I wont blame you for it, that's it, but believe me you'll have your worst grades with me ! she smiles
I laugh a bit.
- Thanks Miss. I say
- No problem, now come in, people will ask questions otherwise !

I obey and enter the class.

Hiii I am on holidays! So I wont post a lot this week and probably also the week after ! I'll post about 1 time a week instead of 2-3 times a week, after this I'll post as often as I used to :))