𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 part 2 /bad ending/

Re-written and changed part 2 (bad ending) of Well done (They didn't know)

The original ending will be published too just a little bit different.

a/n: I decided that I will still publish part two's of some one-shots that were highly requested here so that it can be all together.

Word count: 1,7k
Angst
_____________________________

The seat where (Name) used to sit at was empty.

The silence in the cafeteria worried the other teams that didn't know what happened. They were surprised that they didn't hear Bokuto's and Kuroo's loud laughing or Hinata's and Kageyama's competing about who's going to eat more rice.

It was dead silent and they were calm. Well, they looked almost dead. Especially Hinata and Bokuto.

There was no loud fighting or laughing, the only sound echoing was chopsticks of each person softly hitting their bowls.

It was scaring the other managers and teams.

Bokuto's eyes were stuck on the spot where (Name) used to sit at, laughing along with the managers. But because of his and other's actions, she was no longer sitting there, enjoying her time.

Guilt welled up in his chest as he couldn't bear the feeling that he really did bully someone. A real human being.

'It's all my fault, isn't it?'

His sight got blurry as tears came rushing down his cheeks. The others stared in awe. They never saw Bokuto crying. They saw him sulking and being sad but never saw him crying.

'I really dropped this low, huh? I really became what I hated...'

Thoughts came rushing into his mind, flooding him with negativity. He was guilty and he regretted everything that occurred in the past 4 days.

His hands started to tremble and a thought disgusts him, he did bad things to (Name) with them.

He hated his lips, he smiled when (Name) tripped and fell, hurting herself in the process.

He hated himself.

A hand appeared on his shoulder as the warmth from the hand of the certain someone came lingering to him, calming him a little bit.

The long soft fingers brushing against the fabric of his shirt felt so familiar that it calmed him down. He knew that he screwed up but what he knew as well was that no matter what will happen, Akaashi will still be by his side.