𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞/Bokuto, Kuroo/

(Request)
Vampire au

Light Angst-Fluff
_____________________________

The world of vampires was quite amusing. Some of them were nice and some of them were dangerous. And one of those nice vampires were Kuroo and Bokuto. They were vampires but no one knew about it. They attended Fukurodani and Nekoma High school like normal people but in the night, they had to control themselves from not attacking people. But most importantly, not attacking their crush (Name).

She was their closest friend. You could say that they were a big trio. Did everything together and were happy together. But it is what I said. (Name) doesn't know that they are vampires. And they are scared of her finding out. They were scared that she would be afraid of them. So they kept it as a secret. But not for too long...

"Kuroo!" shouted (Name) happily and waved her hands. "Hi there (Name)," he smiled at her warmly and patted her head. "Where's Bokuto? Ready to go?" she asked and held the strips of her bag tightly. "He said that he's going to be late a little. The train arrived a little later," he spoke and looked into his phone. "Ahhh I see," she mumbled and wiped off the nonexistent dust on her skirt and tightened her ponytail. Out of boredom, she started jumping around Kuroo.

"Hop, hop" she mumbled and jumped on a rock. "Be careful!" caught her quickly Kuroo by her arm as her foot slipped and she almost hit the ground. "Oh wow," she said. "Oh wow? After you almost fell you say 'Oh wow'?" asked her Kuroo with a raised eyebrow. She just giggled and stood up normally. "Sorry, thanks for catching me," she patted his shoulder. A light blush was placed on his face as he tried to hide it. "Someone's blushing huh?" she teased him and laughed. "No, I'm not," he said and turned to look at her trying to prove that he's not blushing. But failed after he looked into her pretty eyes.

His tomato face made (Name) laugh louder as she pinched his cheeks. "Chill," she said. Bokuto was watching from the corner as he felt a pang of jealousy in his chest. "Maybe you're my friend Kuroo, but I won't let you take her away from me," he mumbled and got out from behind the corner. "HEY HEY HEY!" he shouted and ran to the duo that he stalked a few second ago. "Bokuto! Hey hey hey!" laughed (Name) as she high fived him. "Hey Shorty!" he greeted and (Name) just puffed out her cheeks. "Hey bro," Bokuto and Kuroo did their weird handshake bro thing. "So we're ready! Let's go!" said (Name) and they went right behind her.

They enjoyed their day together but something was bugging Bokuto. He saw that (Name) and Kuroo were closer than usual and that made him feel jealous. He wanted (Name) for himself. "Bokuto? What's that?" asked (Name) as she pointed at his REALLY sharp teeth. And that was the moment Kuroo knew, Bokuto can't hold back any longer. They need to go home. "Ah- Uhm- nothing!" Bokuto said panicked and tried to cover his teeth. "Eeeh?" said confused and tried to uncover his teeth. But a hand stopped her from doing so. "(Name), let's go home okay? It's getting late." Said Kuroo and he dragged her a little farther from Bokuto, scared that he would snap every second.

Suddenly a growl was heard and Kuroo widened his eyes. "Fuck," he mumbled as he saw that Bokutos eyes got red. "(Name)..." he mumbled and held her hand tightly in a protective way. "Can you please go ahead? Run to the train station. I'll catch up. So now, run!" he whispered and she quickly started running. She was confused but she knew that something bad was happening. 'Please be careful' Kuroo thought and looked back at Bokuto.

"Hey bro, chill down," said Kuroo and walked slowly to Bokuto. He didn't want to anger him in this state or it would be really bad. "You took her away from me, so I'll take her back," he growled and in a speed of light, he disappeared. "Shit!" Kuroo said loudly and ran to the train station.

(Name) was almost out of breath so she stopped for a little to catch her breath. Her heavy panting was echoing through the streets as she noticed that no one was around. And that scared her. "(Name)," she heard Bokuto from behind her and she jumped out of fear and surprise. "Bokuto-" he slammed her against a wall and looked into her beautiful eyes. "You are mine," he smirked and his red eyes shine in the darkness. He opened her mouth and she got scared. She screamed for help as she saw his fangs getting closer to her neck.

"Hey, don't worry. I'll be always here," yelled energetically Bokuto and hugged (Name). "You'll protect me from monsters right?" she giggled. His posture stiffened a little but then he chuckled. "Sure, I'll protect you."

He bit down her neck and she screamed out of pain. "Bokuto! Please stop! It hurts!" she cried and tried to push him away. The pain went up to her face as Bokuto slapped her to keep quiet. "Be quiet or I'll kill you right here and right now," he threatened and bit down her neck.

"Found you!" (Name) coughed Bokuto by his arm and pulled him towards her. "Now, give me my lollipop." She said and crossed her arm. "Fine..." he said and pulled out the lollipop. (Name) was reaching out for it when Bokuto shoved into his mouth and started running away. "NOPE!" he laughed and (Name) chased him.

She muffled her cries in her hand as her vision got a little blurry. 'Kuroo' she thought before she blacked out. The last thing she felt was Bokuto getting away from her and her body falling to the ground. Muffled shouting in the background.

(Name) slowly opened her eyes as the light hit her face. She closed them for a while and then opened them and sat up. She felt pain lingering in her neck as she remembered the last event that happened the day before. She noticed that she laid in Kuroo's bed in his room. "Kuroo?" she called out a little scared. 'How... he is a vampire?' she thought and tears filled her eyes. 'He's my friend' she let a few tears run down her cheeks.

"(Name) are you awake?" she heard Kuroo walking into the room. "Kuroo!" she jumped into his arms. She felt safe with him. Her grip tightened and a few tears fell out of her eyes. "Thank you," she whispered. "I'm just glad you're safe," he mumbled and hugged her back. "Bokuto... what was-" she didn't get to finish her sentence. Kuroo softly planted his lips on hers. A blush crept on their face. Kuroo tried to keep her away from thinking about Bokuto. He didn't know how so he decided to silence her the way he always wanted to.

(Name)s face got red as she melted into the kiss. Her eyes slowly closed and she smiled into the kiss. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she pulled him closer. 'Am I dreaming?' she thought and the air was filled with love. They slowly pulled away but their noses were still touching. The smile on their face was really cute.

"Is this a way of asking me to be your girlfriend?" she mumbled and looked into his eyes. "If you want it to be," he smirked. She just giggled and jumped on him. He caught her and they both fell on the bed. "If it is, I'll gladly be your lover," she whispered before she kissed him. All those bad memories of the night with Bokuto vanished for a while as love and happiness colored their minds.