𝐖𝐡𝐲/Kiyoko Shimizu/

Requested by: Iloveanime2255

Originally: 0,9k
Edited: 1,1k
TW: homophobia, breakup

Angst
________________________

(Name) and Shimizu kept their relationship a secret. They were scared that they would be judged by other people.

After all, in this world, the normal turned into weird and disgusting. That's what the world and society turned into.

Making the ones who only wanted love, fear the things they are supposed to be proud of.

Those two were crazily in love.

Shimizu was the volleyball boy's team manager and (Name) was in the art club. Often she drew portraits of her loved one.

Kiyoko was (Name)'s biggest inspiration in art. Soon, they wanted to let the Karasuno guys know about their relationship. Sure they were nervous but they just got the feeling that they would understand.

. . .

"Do you have to go?" (Name) said pouting and hugging tightly her girlfriend.
"I'm sorry butterfly but yes I need to go. You have to go to the art club too you know? The Spring tournament is gonna be here soon so we need to work hard. I'll meet you after school okay?" Shimizu said and hugged her girlfriend too. She gave her a quick peck on the cheek and let her go.

"Okay.. see you later!" (Name) said and got closer to Shimizu's ear so that no one can hear them. "I love you"

"I love you too"

The boys were like wild animals again. Shimizu just chuckled at the sight in front of her. She was called to a little group of three boys: Hinata, Tanaka, and Nishinoya.

Repeatedly screaming her name and calling her over, Kiyoko gave up and headed to the loud group of boys.

She walked over to them, tilting her head and asking blankly: "You needed something?"

"Ahhhh, Kyoko-san talked to us," said overreacting and posing in weird positions Tanaka and Nishinoya.

Quickly getting back to reality they formed a circle and leaned in to whisper.

"Kyoko-san listen here. Apparently, Shoyo-kun is gay by our test," Nishinoya said and pointed at poor shaking Hinata.

"I'M NOT GAY I JUST SAID THAT KAGEYAMA LOOKS AWESOME WHEN HE TOSS THE BALL TO ME!" Hinata quickly yelled and Tanaka laughed.