𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 /Tendou Satori/ part 2

Soulmate au

TW: bullying

Angst
________________________

"Piece of crap," Tendous' bully kicked him repeatedly into his stomach that held a lot of bruises already. His face showed a lot of pain as he tried to hold in his whimpers from coming out of his throat. "Come on, Hiroki. Let's go" one of them said as they held the said boy's Hiroki's hand. "You're lucky this time. Next time I won't spare you," Hiroki said with hatred in his voice and left. Tendou's head ached as he was left on the ground all alone beaten up. 'At least they didn't knock out my breath again' he chuckled in his mind and sat up slowly, trying not to worsen his bruises. His eyes scanned the place around him 'till it landed on his finger. The finger that once held a red glowing string that was connected to the girl he loved.

"It has been a long time now..." he sighed and brushed with his other hand his finger. He remembered all the moments when she made him feel warm inside. The moments when she made him feel loved and safe. A single tear rolled down his bruised cheek as he held his finger closer to his heart, feeling like she was closer to him that way. "I hope you're not too far," he whispered and curled into a ball. All the happy times replaying in his head as he wore a soft smile that every girl would be killing for if they weren't scared of him.

-

"Do you know someone with the name Satori Tendou?" the (Hair color) girl asked an old man that was passing by. She was trying to find him desperately as she was going almost nonstop all around her town and out to the different cities and villages. She wanted to find him and help him. But nothing went as they wanted. "I'm so sorry young lady but I don't really know anyone with that name," the elderly man apologized. "Ah... okay, thank you," she said feeling more weight put on her shoulders as she bowed and searched somewhere else.

"Tendou where are you?" she mumbled under her breath, hurting inside. 'Ah, I can ask that boy there' she thought as she saw a boy leaning against a wall with a phone in his hands as his eyes were fixed on its display. She went up to him and tapped her finger on his shoulder trying to get his attention. He lazily looked up at her until his gaze laid on her face whilst he raised his eyebrow. He didn't recognize her but what caught his eye was her stringless finger. "Can I help you?" he politely asked.

"Do you know by any chance someone named Satori Tendou?" she asked and bowed to him a little. He stared at her for a while until a smirk appeared on his face. 'Satori Tendou eh...?' he thought. 'That retarded monster...' he walked closer to her and grabbed her chin. "Is he your soulmate?" he asked and put down his hand again. "He was my soulmate until he was forced to cut our string. I am searching for him, so do you know him by any chance?" she asked him a little uncomfortable, regretting approaching him.

'It's time for the show...' he thought and put a sad mask on his face. (Name) widened her eyes as she saw him tearing up a little. "Uhm... are you okay..?" she asked him and put her hand on his shoulder in a comforting way. He looked up at her and slowly said "I am sorry but... Satori Tendou is dead..." The words came out of his lips so smoothly that she didn't get it at first.

It was silent for a while until she spoke. "You're lying..." she mumbled with little tears in her eyes not wanting to believe what did he say. He chuckled in his mind and held her hands. "I am really sorry... He died a few days ago. He committed suicide," the boy said with his fake broken voice and patted (Name)'s head. "No... that's not true!" she cried out and stumbled back. Her heart started aching all over again and she felt so weak. 'I'll find you' "He said that he'll find me! I didn't get to know him more, he can't be dead! Please... tell me your lying..." she sobbed and the boy just looked at her with his fake pity in his eyes.

"I am really really sorry. It'll get better soon just breathe," he caressed her hair whilst she cried her heart out. 'No...Satori' she puffed out her cheeks a little and her eyes reddened. She didn't want to believe but how he said it, it sounded so real. "You should give up now..." he turned his head away from her with a slight smirk on his face. "Thank you for telling me..." she mumbled. "Hiroki, call me Hiroki"

-

Time skip: 8 years later

"May I take your order?" the (hair color) girl asked her new costumer in her small cafe, not looking up at him as she was finishing the previous order. Years passed since the day when she 'found out' that Tendou (I accidentally typed Hisoka at first...) was 'dead'. She felt destroyed and gave up on searching. She didn't think that Hiroki could be lying. She lived in her sad bubble for 4 years until she decided to have a new start.

She opened a small cafe and lived her life peacefully. Well, not so peacefully actually. She often had nightmares. Nightmares of her soulmate dying again and again. It haunted her every single day. She tried to forget but how can you forget someone you love so much?

"I'll take 1 Chocolate coffee," her ears perked up as she heard the oh so familiar voice that used to calm her down in her teenage years. When she met his eyes it was like everything stopped. It was like he knew him but he never met him. His eyes widened a little as he felt the same feeling. It was nostalgic. Something that he was missing was filled for the split second when he met her eyes.

Quickly they went back to reality and she warmly smiled at him with the weird feeling still sitting on her chest. "Sure, your order will be ready in a few," she shyly said and went to make his coffee. "Wait but I didn't pay yet," he stuttered and watched the young lady making his order. "You don't have to. Take this as a... gift for your birthday?" she blurted out a complete sentence that didn't make sense. Her cheeks heated up as she wanted to slap herself until she heard his laugh. "Then thank you," he thanked her and she felt the corner of her lips lifting up.

"Here's your coffee," she placed the coffee in front of him and showed him her warm smile as she felt the warm feeling inside her. He wanted to say something until a woman came inside and tugged on his sleeve. 'She is so pretty...' (Name) felt jealous as she looked at the beautiful woman that clung onto the man's hand.

"Satori you're taking too long. Come one let's go. Our children are waiting for us in the car," she said softly. 'Oh... he is married and has children, I see... Satori...?' she thought as she felt a pang in her chest. "Oh yeah, I'm sorry honey. Thank you so much again. Goodbye," the Satori guy bit his goodbye as he left.

"What is this feeling..." (Name) mumbled and suddenly a tear slipped out of her eye. "Why does it hurt even though I don't know him...? Or do I?" she cried into her hands as the rollercoaster of her memories with Satori Tendou played in her mind. If only she knew that 'the' Satori she talked was her soulmate.

She would never meet him again though...

I see I see. A lot of people wanted part 2 hehe.