𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 /Kenma Kozume/

Originally: 1,7k Edited: 2,2k TW: death, murder, neglect, depression

Originally: 1,7k
Edited: 2,2k
TW: death, murder, neglect, depression

Angst (No matter how many times I will edit these one-shots, they will stay cringy. Please bear with my old-self)
-------------------------------------------------

Having a boyfriend who has been spending his time on games non-stop was a hard task. Especially when he never dated anyone before.

"I'm a bad boyfriend so you know." he used to say.

Kozume Kenma was the so famous setter of the Nekoma High School and (Name)'s boyfriend. They were so in love, that you could say they were perfect for each other.

And maybe it was true.

But before we start let me say some things. Kuroo Tetsuro. Kenma's childhood friend. He was always by his side and is until now, but since there is (Name) his time with him shortened. She was willing to date Kenma even though he loved video games so much. And when she found out Kuroo hates her, she was confused.

Isn't he happy that his friend, that thought just about video games, finally found a girlfriend? He even gave her reasons why not date Kenma or that she isn't good enough. Kenma didn't know about it, because she didn't want to ruin his and Kuroo's friendship.

Jealous best friend or a secret crush, who knows. But Kuroo for sure hated her guts.

After some time she learned to avoid Kuroo and she lived happily with Kenma.

...Almost happily.

⋆┄┄┄┄┄┄┄✧┄┄┄┄ ⋆

That one night. She was over at Kenma's. It was supposed to be a lovely night with him but it didn't go as planned.

Nothing went as planned.

It was supposed to be a cuddly and happy night. Why did it turn like this...

"What's wrong with you. I am just doing what I like to do. And last time I checked you didn't have a problem with it too!" said annoyed Kenma while his eyes were focused on his game.

Not sparing a second for (Name). He seemed angry for some reason.

"It's not like that. We were happy that we can finally spend the night together but all you do is ignoring me and paying attention to your new game!" She said and looked angrily at him. He didn't care.

Not a bit.

"We can spend a night together another time. Just let me play this game for a while and then I will pay attention to you," he said and turned back to his game.