𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 /Bokuto Kōtarō/

Originally: 0,3k (the heck is why is it so short)Edited: 0,5kTW: cheating, breakupAngst_______________________

Edited: 0,5k
TW: cheating, breakup
Angst
_______________________

"Why..?"

"(Name) I swear to God, please don't do it."

"Why shouldn't I, Bokuto?"

How much did it hurt him hearing 'Bokuto' coming out of her mouth with such anger and pain in it instead of her sweet 'Kotaro' that (Name) used to call him every day.

Oh, how much did he screw up? He wished he could turn back time, but unfortunately, he can't.

"I am so so sorry honey. I am so fucking sorry. I will do anything just don't do that. Don't leave me."

"Tell me Bokuto. What did cross through your mind when you just embarrassed  me and cheated in front of me and the whole school..?"

"I... I didn't want to lose my popularity in front of the school. I'm so sorry! I swear I will make it up to you. Please don't break up with me! I'm begging you... I will cut all the contacts with that girl."

The tears streaming down his cheeks. A crying mess.

Hallways empty, just two people. One crying, the other one silently hurting inside.

"Do you think a simple 'sorry' is enough? That a simple 'sorry' is enough to give us back the 7 months that you cheated?"

"I'm... I'm so sorry. Forgive me..."

He said and crouched down to your feet. He put his hands together and lowered his head to the floor. He cried. Wasn't she supposed to be the one crying?

"I swear I will treat you better. I will give you gifts every day. I will love you the most. I will give you all my attention so, please... Don't leave me!"

(Name) just helped him stand up and looked into his eyes that were filled with tears. He looked into her eyes and knew right away...

The time he wasted on another girl. He had everything but he went for nothing. It's time to pay for his own actions.

"Bokuto this won't work even if you tried. Maybe in the future, we will cross our paths and get together again. Maybe..."

She tried so hard. She tried not to cry. Seeing the boy breaking down, begging for her love and forgiveness. But it wouldn't be fair. Why would she waste more time on someone who clearly was aware of his actions and squared up when she found out?

He stopped crying for a moment because of the hope raising in him and that something was off about (Name).

"(Name)... hey hey hey look at me."

(Name) looked up and he was surprised to see her lightly puffed out cheeks while trying to hold in the tears.

"Am I even allowed to cry..?"

She said shakingly. He just pulled her into a hug and they both started crying again. This time (Name) let it out all.

She felt so safe in his arms. But it's all wrong. They met at the wrong time. If they would have met a little later, everything would be better.

Just two people met at the right place but at the wrong time.

"Maybe one-day again.."

Edited✔️