𝔽𝕝𝕪 /Shoyo Hinata/ part 2 (happy end)

(Requested)

Angst- Fluff
_______________________

"Hey, Hinata! Can you go buy some eggs?" yelled Kageyama from their kitchen. "Yeah, sure!" replied Hinata and he went to put on his shoes. Hinata and Kageyama were roommates in university. They went to the same university and started living together too. Both of them were having a nice life but Hinata still thought sometimes about his imaginary friend, (Name). 'Fly for me' sounded in his head. "Stop thinking about her Hinata!" he scolded himself. "Did you say something?" peeked from behind the door Kageyama. "No..." mumbled Hinata and he headed out of the door. "I'll be right back,"

Walking back home, Hinata was singing quietly his favorite song as he swayed his hand with a bag. "What world are you in? Imaginary," he mumbled the last words and stopped in his tracks. "Imaginary..." he said and looked up to the sky. "Why did you have to be imaginary?" he asked with pain in his eyes. "We would be the best duo..." he mumbled and covered his eyes with his hand. The tears almost fell out of his eyes as the memories with the girl came flowing into his mind. His heart started aching just thinking about the last moments with her.

The way she disappeared. The way she smiled at him and told him the last words. 'Fly for me'. And he did. He flew. Jumping, looking like flying. It amazed people. But he wanted to amaze her the most. The only one who could make him satisfied was her. (Name) the imaginary friend of Hinata Shoyo. His best friend.

"Shoyo!" he turned around quickly looking from where did the familiar voice come from. "Who's there?" he asked and turned around with his full body. "Sho..." it was like someone whispered into his ear softly. "(Name)?!" he turned around and reached his hand just to touch nothing. "She's not here..." he mumbled and looked around. The road was empty and the sun was setting down. "Shoyo, I'm here!" a chuckle came from behind a corner. He quickly walked there but no one was there. "I swear to god, who are you and where are you?" he asked a little angrily.

"Oh no, are you angry?" the voice echoed. "If you'll keep on hiding then I will be angry," he mumbled and looked behind a tree. "I'm not there, Sho," the voice whispered. "Then where are you!?" he yelled frustrated. "Right here," a voice whispered into his ear and he felt like someone breathed on his neck. Chills went down his spine as he quickly turned around to face the person. "(Name)...?" he mumbled with shock. "I see, you did recognize me," she giggled and jumped on the orange boy. "Is that really you...?" he mumbled with happiness. "I think yes!" she chuckled and hugged him tightly. "Oh my god..." he said with tears in his eyes and hugged her back.

"How did you... Why?" he asked confused and let her go. "Let's say... you believed," she whispered and smiled warmly. "Believed?" he repeated confused. She danced around him like a fairly and hugged him from behind. "You believed that I will come back. It looked like you weren't believing but deep inside, you believed," she pointed on his chest. "I'm just glad that you are back," he touched her forehead with his. "I missed you so much," he mumbled and she smiled. "I missed you too,"

"But wait, you're just in my imagination," he stood back and looked at her with worry. "What if you will disappear again?" he said sadly. "And what if I am not in your imagination?" she whispered into his ear. "What?!" he grabbed her wrist. "Sh, I didn't say anything, okay?" she chuckled and held his hand that was gripping her wrist. "What do you mean?-"

"I said, I didn't say anything," she put her finger on his lips to quiet him down. "It looks like someone is looking for you," she pointed on his phone that was vibrating aggressively in his pocket. "Ah!" he pulled out his phone and picked up. "BOKE HINATA!" was heard as Hinata pulled the phone away from his ear. "Uhm... Kageyama?" he spoke softly and carefully. "Where are you?! I am waiting for two hours now!" shouted Kageyama into the phone. (Name) chuckled and picked up a flower from the ground. "I'm- I'm sorry Kageyama! I'll be right back," he ended the call and let out a sigh.

"(Name)-" he turned around but she wasn't there. He turned into a panic mode and looked around for her. "(Name)?!" he yelled with fear. Suddenly he saw something on the ground so he picked it up. It was a piece of paper and something was written on it. 'I see that Kageyama needs you right now. Get home safely and don't forget that I am by your side. I didn't disappear so don't worry. See you later!'

With a smile, he spun the flower that was attached to the paper in his hands. He headed home but before he closed the door to his apartment he whispered into the air the last words. "I flew, (Name). Just for you. See you later" he closed the door and a few seconds after a loud "HINATA BOKE" sounded through the apartment.