𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 /Karasuno,Fukurodani,Nekoma/

Originally: 1,9kEdited:  2,3kTW: bullying, emotional abuse, PTSD

Originally: 1,9k
Edited: 2,3k
TW: bullying, emotional abuse, PTSD

Angst
__________________________________

"(Name)! Bring the towels!" Kaori called while giving the boys their water bottles. "Coming!" (Name) yelled back. She was running around, confused and panicking.

It was her second day of being the manager of the Fukurodani volleyball team so she was nervous.

The boys were sometimes nice to her but otherwise, they ignored her. She tried her best to do well but it didn't turn out how she wanted. When she ran back to Kaori and Yukie she tripped over her own leg and fell with the towels. "(Name) are you alright?" Yukie quickly came to help her.

"I'm sorry. I'm okay, thank you for asking," said (Name) embarrassed and looked at the boys. Bokuto chuckled and Akaashi smiled a little. Embarrassment washed over her more and her cheeks turned pink. Picking up the towels she ran now carefully, to Kaori. "Thank you, you're doing well," complimented her Kaori and smiled.

Oh no, she felt like a complete failure. It was so embarrassing, she felt like they watched her every move.

"Thank you, Kaori-senpai. But I don't think so," replied (Name) and smiled back. "Here, give this towel to Bokuto, Konoha, and Komi," Yukie said to (Name) and gave her the towels. But while giving them the towels, she heard something she didn't want to. "Why is she our manager? She's useless. She can't do anything without help. It hurts my eyes to watch her," whispered Bokuto to others but sadly, (Name) heard them.

'What...?' she knew that she wasn't really their favorite person but were they really thinking about her like that...? Keeping up her smile, she acted as if she didn't hear anything.

"Be quiet Bokuto. She might hear you. You'll make her cry," laughed the others and Konoha made crying noises. Pain swelled up in (Name)'s chest as she held her tears in. She really tried hard.

'What was I expecting?"

Time skip to training camp

"HEY HEY HEEEEY KUROOOOOOO" Bokuto's voice ringed in everyone's ears as he ran to Kuroo. Akaashi right behind him and the team walked like normal people with (Name) by their side. She was nervous to meet the other teams. And she couldn't stop thinking about what she heard from the boys.

It hurt her.

Are they going to think the same thing about her? She really wanted to stay and enjoy her time but no person would like to be around people that pretend to like them even though they talked trash behind their back.