𝔽𝕝𝕪 /Hinata Shoyo/ part 2 (sad end)

(Requested)

TW: amnesia, car accident

Angst
__________________________

He kept on hearing her voice everywhere. She was in his head all the time and it was ruining him from inside. Hinata always saw people happily walking together, side by side outside but he felt alone. He lived with Kageyama in an apartment but it felt like he was there alone. Like no one was by his side. It sounded really childish that he had an imaginary friend but she was really important to him.

(Name) was his best friend, soulmate, queen, and mostly like a sister. It was like she was his second sister that he adored so much. But the loss of her made him feel empty. She was the 'person' that he could talk to 24/7. The 'person' that made him feel like home. His friends were really nice and helping too but they can't reach the level like (Name). She was special to him. And he was special for her.

Hinata was walking through the streets to the store to buy eggs. Kageyama ordered him to go. As he was walking down the streets his mind wandered again where he didn't want to. "Stop thinking about her," he mumbled and shook his head. He stopped and looked at the flowers that were beside the road. (Favourite flower) were shining in the light of the sun. "(Name)s favorite..." he mumbled and picked them up. He held them in his hand and looked at them with care. "Cute," he whispered and placed them back down, leaving them to the mother nature.

He walked into the store and headed to the section with eggs. "Eggs, eggs, eggs," he repeated in his head as he was trying to find them. "Sho!" he heard behind him and with shock, he turned around. The happiness filled his emotions as he felt like (Name) was right there, standing and looking for him. But he was wrong. She wasn't there. It was just a little girl calling her brother. "Shoto! Heeeey," she clung onto the boy's leg as he giggled and picked her up.

'Right... she's not real' he remembered and picked up the eggs quickly and paid. He rushed out of the store thinking about her. 'I'm going crazy' he thought and stopped in the middle of the road. 'I can't get her out of my head!' he closed his eyes without noticing the drunk driver in a car that was almost about to hit him.

The screams of people were heard and he quickly opened his eyes. 'What?' he looked to his right and saw the car. His eyes widened but he stood frozen on the ground. He couldn't move his legs. His eyes started tearing up as he saw the close end of his life. He was screaming in his head but not a single thing came out of his mouth. 'Should I say goodbye this early?' he wasn't ready. He wanted to create a family. Have a nice house and small puppies. Adorable children and a loving wife. He wanted to see his little sister grow up.

Watch his friends getting married and living their best life. He wanted to fulfill his dreams and do the things that he didn't get to do yet. He wanted to live.

"Be careful Sho," a soft voice sounded as everything got quiet for a second and he saw a glowing light in front of him before it disappeared and everything went back to normal.

"Hinata!" a scream pierced through his ears as he recognized the voice. Suddenly he realized what was happening and started moving but he was late. The car didn't hit him fully, but it hit his leg. That made him slam to the ground and hit his head. "Sho..."

Screams and ambulance sirens filled the street as Kageyama stood frozen on the ground his face covered in tears. His best friend was laying on the ground, his head and leg covered in blood and pale face.

"Doctor, how is he?!" stood quickly Kageyama as he saw the doctor walking out of Hinatas room. "He is stable right now but-" he didn't get to finish as Kageyama stormed inside Hinatas room. The doctor let him be but sighed. 'Poor boy...'

"Hinata boke!" Kageyama yelled as he smacked Hinatas shoulder. "Are you dumb? You nearly died!" Kageyama kept on speaking loudly without noticing the confused orange boy in front of him. "Say something!" Kageyama looked deeply into his eyes, waiting for his answer. His best friend just tilted his head a little and with a small smile, he asked. "I'm sorry but... who are you?" with that Kageyama widened his eyes in fear and picked up the paper where all the information was written about Hinata.

'Patient Hinata Shoyo has Amnesia'