𝙒𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙡𝙛 /Akaashi Keiji/

(Requested)

Werewolf au

light angst- fluff 

This one is different than the others so...

Crying sounds echoed through the forest as Akaashi was watching in his werewolf form a little girl sobbing and sitting on the cold ground. Her red cheeks were puffed out and her eyes were swollen from all the crying. He got closer to her and stopped when she looked at him with fear but confusion in her eyes. "Dog?" she mumbled and carefully stitched out her hand towards him. He saw her hand and understood that she was not going to hurt him. He came to her closer and her hand touched his forehead. "You're so soft..." she mumbled and giggled. She started to scratch him behind his ears and it sure made him feel relaxed and happy.

He came to her and she hugged his head. He let out a happy sound and nuzzled with her. His fur warmed her as she hugged him and slowly caressed his back. Her tears were almost gone whilst her attention was focused on the ball of fur in front of him. Suddenly a little light made her close her eyes as she didn't feel the fur in her hands anymore. She panicked and quickly opened her eyes and leaned forward. And that's when she saw a young boy with black hair, half-naked, with a blush on his face. "Hey fluffy...what?" she mumbled confusedly.

"Oh-... I'm sorry-" he wanted to run away but saw her in a relaxing position. He calmed down and sat right back at his place. "I am Akaashi Keiji. And... well," he stuttered and scratched the back of his head. "You are a werewolf?! That's so cool!" (Name)s eyes lit up as she leaned closer to him, making him blush and chuckle. "You're not scared?" he asked. "I'm not! Let's be friends!"  "Sure! But let's keep this a secret, okay? The werewolf thingy!"

From that moment they spent every single minute they could, together. They were a pair, don't separate. Explored the forest and other parts of their hometown together. Trusted each other with their lives until the last moment...

"Catch me if you can Keiji!" 15-year-old (Name) yelled as she ran away from her best friend Akaashi Keiji. "Be careful (Name)!" he giggled and turned into his werewolf form to chase after her. "No fair Keiji!" she turned her head to scold him but didn't watch her footsteps. Her leg got stuck in a hole in the ground and she tripped. "Watch out!" Akaashi yelled but it was late. (Name)s head slammed on the tree that was right beside her and she fell to the ground. "(Name)!" he ran to her and pulled her into an embrace. "(Name) can you hear me?" he shook her body but she didn't respond. Her eyes were shut down and a little blood was running down her forehead. "(Name)!"

She was sent to the hospital that day. Akaashi was afraid and so worried. He needed to know if she was okay. He needed her to be okay. But nothing goes how you want forever. She woke up with amnesia. She didn't even know who she was. 

"I'm so sorry. But her memories are gone..." the doctor said. Akaashis' heart was cracking little by little as the doctor was explaining what happened to (Name)s parents with him on the side. His eyes got watery and his mind was blurry. "So she doesn't remember me...?" he asked sadly. The doctor just smiled at him with pity and patted his head. "I'm so sorry...but no..."

He wanted to protect her. But he failed and it made him feel so angry at himself. The little 10 years old boy was confused. And so sad. But in a blink of an eye, (Name) disappeared. She moved away. He missed her every single minute. The little werewolf boy grew up with the empty space in his heart. As he got older he was pronounced to be the Alpha of his pack. He grew up and became more manly. Everyone respected him. And as for (Name), she lived her life in another city until she decided to come back. She missed her hometown.