𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖌𝖔 /Ushijima Wakatoshi/

TW: mentions of deaths, losing your loved ones, airplane crash

Angst
_______________________

"Toshi!" shouted (Name) and she ran around him. A big smile placed on her beautiful face and her giggling warmed the said mans' heart. "Look over there!" she pointed on a big tree. "Remember when Satori climbed on that tree? That was hilarious!" she laughed and the light blue dress she wore made her look like an angel. "Yeah, happy times," he replied and smiled at her.

Tears started forming in his eyes at the thought of those times. "Don't cry Toshi! I miss the happy times too," she frowned and hugged him from behind. "I don't deserve you (Name)..." he mumbled and looked at her. Her pretty eyes stared into his soul. It was like she knew everything he thought about. "No, Toshi. You're perfect for me," she whispered and snuggled into his chest. His heart ached and his hands started trembling. "Why can't I let go of you?"

Ushijima was walking to school with (Name) by his side. "What's with the frown on your face?" she asked and poked his cheek. "Don't worry about it," he mumbled and went into the building. All-day, (Name) was stuck with him. It was break time and Ushijima was walking down the hallways with (Name) by his side. She was talking about something but he didn't really listen. "Hey, Toshi! Look! It's SemiSemi, Shi-kun, and Shiki!" she shouted. She meant Semi, Shirabu, and Goshiki. (Name) always gave nicknames to the boys.

"Ushijima?" stood frozen Shirabu. The other two boys looked into his direction and guilt was displayed in their eyes. "Hey, Ushijima," they greeted. "They can't see me, right?" whispered (Name) hiding behind Ushijimas' back. But he didn't say anything. "How are you doing man?" asked Semi and walked up to him. "I don't know..." he said and lowered his head. "It'll be okay soon, we are here for you," patted Shirabu Ushijimas' shoulder. "When you come back, teach me how to be the ace," said Goshiki with a small smile. "Yeah, thank you," Ushijima said and they chatted a little.

Ushijima quit the volleyball team for a while. Their team wasn't the same after losing two powerful players. Ushijima and Tendou. Nothing was the same anymore. The ringing bell interrupted their conversation and it was time to go back to the classrooms. "We'll see you later," said Semi and they parted ways. "Toshi! You finally talked to them. They haven't changed at all. I miss teasing Goshiki," popped out of nowhere (Name).

"I'm glad you're happy," Ushijima looked at her with a sad smile. His heart was aching more when he looked at her beautiful face. "Hm?" she looked at him. "You need something?" she asked and smiled. "No..." 'I miss you' "nothing at all,"

_______________________

"Do you think something is wrong with me?" asked (Name) and she turned around to look at Ushijima. They were both laying on his bed and talking. "Why?" he asked and looked at her too. Her eyes started to get wet and tears started streaming down her face. His eyes widened and his mouth opened a little. "I am different and you know it. I just wish that I can be normal again. It hurts so bad," she cried. He just came closer to her and hugged her. "Shhh, it'll be over soon," at those words she started crying more, and his tears that he held for so long ran down his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry"

_______________________

Minutes were counting down and he sat with her on a field full of flowers and with the tree that Satori climbed on. The sunset was beautiful that day. Ushijima held her hands in his and their foreheads were touching. Both of them had small smiles but sadness lined through their bodies. "Don't go (Name)..." Ushijima whispered and his smile dropped. "I have to. I'm sorry," she replied and tears were running down her cheeks as the sun was almost gone. "Please don't leave me here like this! You can't go... not like Satori..." he cried and held her hands to his face.

"I'm so sorry, but my time is up. I'll always love you..." she whispered and held his face in her hand. "Don't forget that I'll be always here," she whispered and kissed his forehead. "Always," she looked at the sun. 3 minutes.

"I love you too! I love you so damn much. You are the light of my life. Be here with me longer!" he cried and cried. His cold shell broke and the love for the said girl grew stronger but more painful. "I'm sorry Toshi..." she cried out and held his hands tighter. 2 minutes.

"Remember me. Don't forget me, okay?" she said and hugged him. "I won't forget you. I promise," he mumbled and wrapped his muscular hands around her waist. "I don't want to let go of you..." he whispered and felt like she was slipping away from him. 1 minute.

Her body was slowly fading away and the cries were getting quieter. "No..." Ushijima mumbled and tried to grasp her tighter. Her hair flew around. Her last smile until the end. "I love you," she whispered before she disappeared completely. The time was up.

The sun was gone along with the girl that Ushijima loved so dearly. "(Name)!" he shouted and cried.

Tendou Satori and (Name) (Last Name) died a few months ago in an airplane crash. The news destroyed the team but mostly Ushijima Wakatoshi. His best friend and the love of his life were dead. What he didn't expect was (Name) showing right in front of him. But it was just her soul that wanted to say goodbye. Her time was limited. She was visible only for Ushijima so it was heartbreaking to watch her friends walking past her without noticing her. In the end, the short time of living wasn't the most painful, but it was the time saying officially goodbye.