ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ /Miya twins/(Siblings au)

(Miya Atsumu x child sister!Reader x Miya Osamu)

TW: mentions of dead parents, arguing, Osamu being an ass

Angst
__________________________

"Sumu?" peaked (Name) into Atsumus' room. She was bored and Osamu didn't want to play with her. He said he was too busy so he didn't have time for her. So she headed to her other brother. "Are you busy?" whispered loudly the 5 years old child. "Hmm? What do you need (Name)?" looked at her Atsumu. He was sitting on his chair and he did something on his table.

"Play? Samu doesn't want to play with me," she pouted and did puppy eyes on her brother. He just sighed and patted her head. "Sorry kid. I'm busy too. Go play with grandma or grandpa," he said and turned back to his work. "Are you doing homework? Can I look?" she climbed on his bed that was right beside his table. "(Name)! Go away. I'm busy can't you see?"

He said loudly and looked at her. She flinched at the loud noise and frowned. She slowly got back down and headed to the door. "I'm sorry," she mumbled and left. Atsumu just rubbed his temples and sighed. 'It has been weird between us siblings since parents passed away...'

It was almost dinner time and their grandparents didn't come back from grocery shopping. The twins were still in their rooms and (Name) was playing in the living room. 'I'm sooo bored' she thought and ran up to Osamus' room. 'Will he play with me now?' she thought and opened his door. He was holding his head in his hands and it looked like he was sad or mad.

"Big brother? Are you okay-"

Her body lost balance and her eyes widened. The sudden pain rushed through her body when her body slammed to the ground. She let out a painful cry. (Name) quickly looked at her brother Osamu. His arms still stretched out since he pushed his little sister with force to the ground. The chair he was sitting on was now on the floor. "WHY CAN'T YOU SHUT UP FOR A SECOND?!" he shouted and looked with hatred at her. "YOU are the reason why we are like this! You killed our parents!" he yelled again.

(Name) flinched and started crying. She was scared of her own brother. His expression didn't soften and he stared at her trembling body on the floor. Their parents died in a car accident when they were about to pick up (Name) from her preschool. But unfortunately, a drunk driver crashed into their car and both of them died. At the really loud thud and screaming, Atsumu decided to check his little sister first. He felt guilty for yelling at her. She was still a child so she couldn't understand that her parents died.

When he walked into her room he didn't see her there. 'Where is she?' he thought. "YOU are the reason why we are like this!" at the sound of that, Atsumu knew that something is wrong. Quickly he arrived to his twin brothers' room and burst his door open. "You killed our parents!" Osamu yelled at (Name) that was laying on the floor with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"OSAMU! What are you doing?! She's just a child!" he yelled and shoved Osamu away from (Name). He hugged her and said 'It'll be okay. Don't cry anymore okay?'.  She just nodded and sat down. Atsumu slowly stood up and went to his brother. He grabbed him by his collar and angrily looked into his face. "You fucking dumbshit. She's just a child and you're telling her this?! Are you out of your mind?!" he shouted into his face.

It was like Osamu finally realized his action and his face softened. The guilt was written on his face but the pain in his eyes was bigger. "I'm so sorry," he whispered and lowered his head. His hands started trembling and he bit his lips. 'What have I done? I just yelled at (Name)...' he thought and looked at his sister. The tears running down her cheeks made his heart ache.

"I'm so so sorry pipsqueak," he mumbled and got out of Atsumus' grip. He headed to (Name) and was ready to touch her but she flinched and scattered away from him. The regrets were eating him all up and it hurt him to watch his sister being scared of him. "See what have you done," said Atsumu and looked at his brother with disappointment.

"Are... mommy and daddy... dead?" she asked with her voice trembling. The twins widened their eyes and guilt went through them. They forgot about that part. "(Name)..." said Atsumu and he sat beside her. "It's true, right? That's the reason why they are gone for so long and don't even text us," she cried. (Name) was still too young for understanding, but she wasn't a dumb child.

"I'm so sorry (Name)" Osamu let his tears out and hugged her. She didn't flinch this time but instead, she cried more after hearing his apology and not that their parents are alive. "I want to go home..." she whispered. "You are home here with us," said Atsumu and he wiped her tears away. His heart was aching so bad but he stayed strong for her.

"This doesn't feel like home anymore," (Name) cried and hugged Atsumu too. "Please... take me home"