𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 /Daichi Sawamura/

requested by: mifwagirl

Originally: 1,7k
Edited: 2k
TW: car accident, rejection

Angst
_______________________

Her head was full of thoughts of Daichi.

(Name) was blinded by the love she felt towards the black-haired boy.

Sugawara Koshi. A very good friend of (Name) and Daichi's teammate.
He knew that she had a crush on Daichi. She would say everything to Sugawara.
Her trust and secrets were safe with him. So she trusted him.

She saw him as a brother

"How?

(Name) was trying every day. She would bluntly say  "I love you" to Daichi, hug him, give him a peck on his cheek or just give him chocolates.

She truly was stubborn.

How could she be so blind?

Her love for him was so strong, that if he would be her boyfriend, she would never leave him.

She would stick with him until the end. She was willing to do it.

Why didn't she open her eyes?

"I love youu~ Daichi-san!" Said the girl with (H/C) hair while running up to the said boy all cheeky and happy.

"Dumbo, I like you too," he said and smiled at her warmly. She started celebrating in her head and hugged him. Which he returned by patting her back.

Why didn't she see... that I was falling for her?

"Ne~ when you'll grow up, what do you want to be?" Daichi asked and looked at (Name), who was warmly smiling next to him.

"Your wife!"

She bluntly said and looked into his eyes. He was shocked a little but then chuckled and said: "Sure you will..." Her eyes shined so brightly that for a while Daichi thought that her eyes turned into big shiny disco balls.

Why didn't she see that he meant it as a joke?

"Now my turn! What do you want to be when you grow up?" (Name) with curiosity in her voice. Even though she was messing around a lot,