Anniversary/Daichi Sawamura/

Requested by: I_like_turtles0758

TW: slapping (Daichi), cheating, breakup

Angst
_____________________

It was two years since Daichi and (Name) graduated. And 3 years since they started dating. It was a really lovely relationship. They loved each other dearly and decided to move in together. The love between them was strong and everyone thought that they would be together forever. But who knows when a mistake would make its appearance. It was their 3rd year of dating which means their anniversary was near.

And the day came right on Sunday. (Name) and Daichi talked about where they would like to spend their day and it ended up with their favorite. Watching the sunset while sitting near the tree where they first met. The place was like a cutout from a fairytale. Full of lively flowers, the warm breeze, and the beautiful sunset. "Yeah, today is our anniversary," said (Name) into her phone to her friend while getting ready. "Oh really? Then enjoy your date," the friend said from the other line. They chatted about their high school days and the anniversary.

"Okay, I need to go now. See you later!" (Name) said and ended the call. "Now, let's go!" she said cheerfully and went out. She wore a dress that Daichi really loved to see her in and her hair was in a high ponytail. She had a necklace from Daichi on her neck. Her eyes were shining with happiness and her lips were happily decorated with a light pink lipstick. It was a perfect day for her. It was.

'Where is he?' she thought and sat on the cold ground alone. The sunset was almost gone but Daichi wasn't anywhere. 'Did he forget?' she pulled out her phone and tried to call him again but he didn't pick up. "I hope nothing happened to him..." she mumbled and tried to message him. But he left it on read.

"Okay, now this is weird," she stood up and looked at her messages. Suddenly a notification popped up on her screen. 'loud.boomboom_boy has added something on their story' "Nishinoya?" she whispered and looked at it. Hesitantly, she clicked on it. 'Partying with my buddies!' said the caption and a happy Nishinoya posing with a peace sign. She just chuckled and looked closely at the photo.

'Are that Daichi and Sugawara?' she thought and a frowned. 'Wait...' she looked closely and widened her eyes. "What?!" she said loudly. Daichi and Sugawara were passionately kissing on the couch behind Nishinoya. "Oh my god-" she breathed out. "He really forgot..." she mumbled angrily. The sun was gone so she packed up and walked home really mad. "I can't believe he actually forgot. He even went partying with the others. He even sucked the daily life out of Suga," she said under her breath and opened the door to her apartment angrily.

(Name) got out of her shoes and threw her little bag on the couch. "What should I do now?" she asked herself and looked on her hands. A few minutes later Daichi arrived home. (Name) was looking at her phone and heard the door open. But she ignored the sound and continued doing her thing on her phone. "Babe? I'm home!" he yelled drunkenly into the house. "Babe?" he asked and walked to the couch she sat on.

"Baby? HeLlOooOo. I'm homEeeEe," he said close to her face. The smell of alcohol hit her face and she just pushed him away. "What's wrong with you?" he asked and hugged her. "Leave me alone," she said and pushed him away. "Not until you tell me what's wrong," he argued back and hugged her tightly. "You forgot about our anniversary!" she snapped at him. He was in shock but then he did something (Name) didn't expect. He started laughing.

"What's so funny huh?" she asked him annoyed. "I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you next time. Now, let's cuddle." He giggled and jumped on top of her. "Sawamura stop!" she yelled when he started lifting her dress a little. "Why noooOooOt?" he pouted. "I told you to stop!" she said and pushed him off of her. "Geez, what's wrong with you today?" he said a little annoyed and stood up. "No, what's wrong with you!" she raised her voice. "I told you I'm sorry," he said and raised his voice a little too. "But a simple sorry won't change the fact that you went out partying when your girlfriend waited for you to come! You even kissed Sugawara!" she yelled at him.

"And what's the problem? You know that we were drunk and that we are just friends!" he argued back. It looked like he was sober again. "We planned this for a long time but you just brush it off like that?!" (Name) got more mad. "If you weren't that clingy you would understand me," he yelled a little. "Me and clingy? Are you kidding me? All I wanted, was spent some time with you on our anniversary!"

And the argument went on. Without knowing, they said hurtful words and the anger in the room got bigger. "Then why won't you leave me when you are so angry about me kissing Sugawara?!" Daichi yelled and got closer to her. "Why won't you leave me when you don't even feel guilty about-" a loud slap echoed through the room and everything fell silent. (Name)s head was tilted to the side and her red cheek started aching. She quickly put her hand on her cheek and disbelievably looked at her boyfriend. He was shocked by what he did and his hand was still in the air.

"(Name)! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" "I'm breaking up with you," she interrupted him. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as she replied the moment when she was scared of him and his hand made its contact with her cheek. "Wait! I'm really sorry baby, I'm so sorry," he wanted to hug her but she just flinched. She was scared of him. And it hurt him. "Save it... I'll come back tomorrow for my things," she said and walked out of the house. "Wait!" Daichi reached out for her wrist.

(Name) quickly yanked her wrist out of his grip and she turned around and faced him. "I don't want to be in a violent relationship. I told you, I'm breaking up with you... and...I wanted to thank you for this lovely past years. Uhm.. thank you for showing me love. You'll find someone better than me." she said lowly and walked out of the house. Daichi started crying and calling her to come back. He was apologizing but she never came back. "I'm so sorry..."