«─── « ⋅ʚ Date Pt. 2 ɞ⋅ » ───»

August 24, 2019

After one more hour of skating our time in the rink was nearing its end. We went over to the opening of the rink, or in Taehyung's case wobbled, and sat side by side on a bench taking our heavy skates off. In the process we started nudging each other making it that much harder, although, it was all in good fun and we ended up laughing together once Tae almost fell from a particularly hard nudge from my part.

"I loved going ice skating with you," Taehyung spoke as we walked towards the exit, hands stuffed in his pockets trying to warm them.

"I'm glad because you had no other choice," I grinned, shaking my head. 

"I could've turned around and left," his eyebrows rose, making a crease on his forehead.

"You would've left me here? All alone?" Gasping, I brought my hands to my chest.

"No, but hypothetically speaking," he chuckled, grabbing one of my cold hands and stuffing it in his pocket along with his.

"Hm, then you'd be missing out," I softly said, gripping his hand a little tighter.

"That would have been the real tragedy," he smirked, the corners of his mouth quirking up. 

I felt shy all of a sudden at his comment my eyes finding the ground particularly interesting. 

"So, I was thinking we can get some take out and head back to my apartment," I piped up after regaining my composure, "My roommate will be out with friends so it shouldn't be a problem," I quickly added in case he felt uncomfortable with Eun-Jae being in the dorm. 

"Thank you for bringing it up, I'm starving!" he exclaimed.

"So am I."

"That's to be expected you're always hungry," he teased with a wiggle of his eyebrows. 

"Yah! You don't have to say out loud," Shushing him I placed my free hand over his mouth. 

"Come on, my Ae-in* (Sweetheart)," he giggled, opening the car door for me.

Per Taehyung's request, we picked up some takeout from a little restaurant he likes. Noticing there was a lot of people in there I was the one to go in, Taehyung gave me some money for the food, but since I was the one who invited him, I paid and gave him the money back to much of his complaining.

"Make yourself right at home, I'm gonna get some plates."

Taehyung walked in and looked around the apartment, taking everything in before settling on the couch and placing the food on the coffee table in front of it.

"What do you want to watch?"

"Whatever you want is fine," I responded, sitting beside him and handing him his plate.

Props to Taehyung he was absolutely right the food tastes so delicious I see myself going back there again and again. Silence engulfed the room the only thing that could be heard was the TV and the sounds of content we made due to the food.

"I love food," I mumbled, taking another bite of the beef.

"This place never disappoints," Taehyung spoke, his cheeks filled with food. 

"Want to try some of mine," I offered him, and he eagerly nodded. 

I brought my chopsticks up to his mouth, where he took the piece of beef I had offered. The cute side of Tae Tae came out as he smacked his lips together as he chewed and nodded at the good flavor. He was adorable I had to hold in my coos.