«─── « ⋅ʚ Good Feeling ɞ⋅ » ───»

November 18, 2019

Today felt like it was going to be a good day. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and I was going on my date with Taehyung. I had a feeling the pit of my stomach telling me it was going to be unlike all the other dates we've had in the past. Weeks have already gone by since my emergency surgery, the stitches had dissolved on their own a few days ago, leaving me with three small scars although only two were truly visible. Now that my recovery was complete, I'd be able to go on that anticipated date.

Taehyung opened back up again constantly sending me messages again as he went back to his usual self and I gladly answered all of them. After the surgery, he checked up on me nearly every hour and every time he could, he would visit me or pick me up to go on a drive making up for lost time.

Since it was a Monday and I had classes I would not have a lot of time to get ready for the date so I made sure to prepare as best I could this morning. I did my hair, picked an outfit, and laid out anything else I might need for tonight. As soon as my last class was done, I ran to the dorms to get ready. Countless of possible date ideas ran through my head because Tae decided to surprise me and I couldn't seem come up with anything.

I got ready in record time giving myself a nod as I looked at myself in the mirror. Youngjin would be proud to know my sense of style has gotten better since I've been here. Then again, I've been spending my time with one of the most stylish people to exist I was bound to catch on to some of the trends and adopt them into my wardrobe. I chose to wear a loose beige sweater tucked into a plaid brown skirt that tied at the waist to enhance it a little more along with some black platform ankle length boots and to top it all off I added a black beret.

Once Tae texted me he was here I quickly made my way out the door, throwing Eun-Jae a loud 'Bye'

Once Tae texted me he was here I quickly made my way out the door, throwing Eun-Jae a loud 'Bye'. I slid into the oh so familiar car to see Taehyung smiling at me already. I looked at him weirdly until I noticed what he was wearing. We were matching seeing as he was in black pants with a beige shirt and a brown coat on top. What did I tell you about adopting other people's fashion sense?

"You look pretty," he beamed at me, grabbing my hand and kissing the back of it.

"Thank you I know," I grinned at him, shooting him a wink.

With a roll of his eyes and the corner of his lips turning up, he began driving my hand still in his on our way to the surprise destination.

Throughout the drive I asked again and again where he was taking me, but he didn't bulge instead he threatened to kick me out the car and leave me in the middle of nowhere. Obviously, that didn't work 'cause I knew he would never do that still it was worth a shot. When he parked, I looked all around trying to figure out the mystery but came up empty handed. I was so distracted I jumped when Taehyung opened the door for me offering me his hand. He led the way swinging our hands as we walked through the parking lot. We stopped at the entrance of an establishment where I finally saw a sign at the door that read 'Je Hyuk's Pottery Studio'. I turned to stare at Taehyung excitedly at the thought of making our own pottery pieces.