«─── « ⋅ʚ Halloween ɞ⋅ » ───»

October 31, 2019

"I thought we made a deal that I didn't have to dress up," I whined to Eun-Jae as he dragged me to a costume shop at the very last minute.

"I'm not going to force you, but do you want to stick out like a sore thumb?" he questioned me as he searched through the rows of shelves.

"No," I scoffed, crossing my arms.

"Exactly," he shot me a wink going back to search something for himself.

The shelves were half empty seeing as they had been raided for the past few weeks by those who planned their costumes in advance. The few costumes that were left were either sizes that were either too big or too small and the ones that were my size had been opened already. I wasn't finding anything I liked. If I hadn't told Olivia I wasn't wearing a costume she wouldn't have secretly pushed Eun-Jae to take me shopping.

"Hey Nari if I buy the paint can you turn me into a skull?" Eun-Jae wondered, looking at the wall filled with paints.
"Sure, I can try," I shrugged, thinking it wouldn't be too hard.

"Then my costume is done," he grinned, grabbing black and white paints along with some brushes.

"I thought you had a costume ready when you invited me yesterday, " I told him while poking him with a plastic sword I found in a basket.

He tsk'ed before answering, "You still have a lot to learn about me."

Rolling my eyes, I kept looking for anything to build a costume with.

I was still down because Taehyung was not texting me at all. This morning I didn't send him a good morning message and he didn't even bother to send me one. I hate men sometimes. Everything was going wonderfully and whenever something did happen, we'd talk about it so why is he shutting me out now, did his manager say something? This situation of not knowing what's going on is driving me insane and it was tampering my partying mood. I love a good party, but I wasn't as excited about tonight's because of a dumb boy.

Roaming the accessory row, I found a black cat-like mask and thought of what I could do with it, maybe I could be cat woman and dress in all black. I held onto it and kept searching for other options I saw a wig that resembled Cruella de Vil's, Devil's horns, Cat ears, a sexy nurse outfits but none convinced me. Catwoman it is then. I found Eun-Jae by the candy aisle as he picked some candies and I joined him to pick some for me too. They were already on sale since Halloween ended tonight. After we indulged ourselves in our selection of cheap, delicious candy, we paid our stuff and made out way to our apartment. I was going to take a nap before getting ready I'll need the extra energy.

"Eun-Jae I'm gonna take a nap, I'm tired and my stomach kinda hurts," I stated when I walked through the dorm's door, "Wake me up around 8."

"No problem, maybe it was all you ate," he told me, referring to the dinner we had.

"Probably," I chuckled, closing my bedroom door behind me.

I laid down on the bed and checked my phone to see if I had missed any notifications. Disappointed there wasn't anything I locked it turned to my side and fell asleep looking forward to tonight's distractions.

"Nari, wake up," Eun-Jae softly shook my arm.

"It's time already?" I murmured, rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah, come on," he said, "We leave at around 11."

Sitting up on the bed, I checked my phone again responding to Macy and Jin's texts about their cute couple's costume, they were going as Lola and Bugs Bunny. Olivia was salty because it would be the first year all three of us wouldn't match Jin told her to dress up as Daffy Duck, but she took offense to it saying she would be a charity case. Instead, she stole a few things from my room and would be dressed as Hermione Granger. I was proud of her since the only reason she liked Harry Potter was because of me and my obsession with it.