«─── « ⋅ʚ Good Morning ɞ⋅ » ───»

October 4, 2019

Opening my eyes in panic, I looked around the room. I knew where I was and let me tell you I was comfortable, but I needed to know the time. Lifting my head to look at the clock on the bedside table I saw it was only 6:30 am. It was strange for me to be up this early without an alarm. Dropping my head on the pillow I turned to look at the man beside me. Arm loosely wrapped around me, other hand on the pillow between us, he looked adorable with his sleepy puffy face and pouted pink lips. His soft breaths served as a lullaby, yet I couldn't fall sleep again, I had to get to my apartment to shower and change and he had to eventually go to the company as they were preparing for the last few concerts.

With the tip of my fingers, I brushed the hair covering his forehead, then I trailed them down to his brow, the top of his cheeks and his nose. As they traced his lips, his eyes fluttered still closed, bringing myself closer to him, I kissed them softly before going back to my spot beside him. His eyes opened, squinting as they adjusted to the light. Giving me a small smile, his arm around me tightened, pulling me close to him much like last night with my head on his chest.

"Morning," he rasped, voice deep from sleep.

"Good morning Tae," I chirped, tilting my head up to look at him.

"Why are you up so early?" he mumbled into my hair.

"I don't know, but it's a good thing."

"Why?" he asked, confused.

"I have class at 8:30," I told him with a pout.

"I don't want you to go," Taehyung whined.

"I don't want to go either, but you also have things to do."

"Why are you always right?" he sighed before adding, "This is why you're a genius."

"Because I know how to time manage?" I laughed poking his side making him jolt.

He hummed above me in confirmation, closing his eyes again. With a kiss to his jaw, I tried standing up, but his arm tightened as he whined for me to stay in bed. Since I had turned to step out of bed, my back was to him and when he pulled me I more or less fell into the bed his body pressed against mine. After a fit of giggles from both parts was done, I felt something particularly hard against my lower back, confusion ran through my head thinking what it could be until it clicked. Taehyung was hard. Noticing my sudden silence and the position we found ourselves in Taehyung sat up on the bed apologies stumbling out of his lips.

"I'm so sorry Nari, I- I hadn't noticed," he stuttered.

"Taehyung it's okay, really," I reassured him.

He groaned with his palms over his eyes out of embarrassment. Gathering up some courage I lowered on of his hands, so he'd look at me.

"If-if you want, I can help you," I gulped nervously since it would be the first time, we've done anything like it.

"Nari, no, it's okay. I'm fine you don't have to," he quickly said, shaking his head.

Staring directly into his eyes, I asked him, "What if I want to?"

Wide eyed Taehyung gave a small nod along with a visible gulp. Since we were still sitting, I leaned in to kiss him Taehyung hesitantly and shyly moving his lips against mine. I grabbed his hands that were sitting on his lap and moved them to my hips where they instantly grabbed hold. Still kissing him I pushed him down on the bed softly, lips trailing down his neck, something I had been craving since last night. Conscious he would be going to the company building I made sure not to leave any marks. Remembering his reaction last night as I kissed his ear, I trailed back up biting into his earlobe a deep moan spilling from his mouth into the otherwise silent room. His big hands didn't stay still as they roamed my back, along the way they sneaked their way under my borrowed t-shirt, touching my warm skin leaving goose bumps on his wake. He took me by surprise as one of his hands landed my ass, kneading his fingers and making me release a moan into his ear.