[Canon] Instant Karma

April 24th, 2020

Through the leaves of a lava-scorched bush, Foldy peeked directly towards iance. She gazed at Flower, Ruby, Bubble, Lightning, Snowball, and Fanny, making sure to never look away. She was almost certain they were plotting something-

"Foldy?"

"Hi, Eraser." Foldy didn't even turn around in greeting, only recognizing the pink parallelogram by his voice.

"You ok?" He sounded slightly concerned. "You've been staring at iance pretty intensely for a while now."

She continued to stare. "I can't afford to take my eyes off of them, Eraser."

"Why? Is it because of that whole thing with Stapy?" Eraser scoffed. "Come on, Match already got eliminated, and I never really liked her, so it was a pretty good elimination in my eyes."

"It's not enough," Foldy said through clenched teeth. "I have to be sure to take every one of them down-"

Out of nowhere, a large, blue hand reached over and grabbed iance, pulling them away in a flash. Before Foldy and Eraser could blink, the same thing happened to them. The duo was quickly deposited in front of Four, because the hands were his, of course.

"Four!" Eraser protested. "What's going on?!"

"Isn't it obvious?" Four rasped as he let go ABNTT and stretched his limbs again to grab the other teams. "It's contest time! I'm gathering you all here so that we can begin!"

"So then what is it?"

The numeral growled before dropping BEEP on top of Eraser. "Just be patient and wait till I've gathered everyone!"

Four and a half teams later, all the contestants of BFB were congregated in one spot, plus a few extra objects. "Alright!" Four announced loudly. "For today's challenge, you eight teams will-"

"This is so cool!" Fan interrupted from amidst the Better Namers. "I've always wanted to see a BFB contest happen in person!"

"Hey!" Four reached into the crowd and pulled out the red-and-yellow paper. "What are you doing here?"

"Uh, I was just hanging out with Tennis Ball and you snatched me by accident."

Another new voice piped up: Baseball. "Yeah, you just shoved me over here without any warning. Not cool!"

"Grrr... alright. I'll have to talk with your host later. But for now, new rule!" Four scanned the crowd for any other II2 objects, locating Toilet and Microphone, and tossed them all in the general direction of Test Tube's portal, which was now kept open for most hours of the day so objects could travel between Goiky and the IIverse freely. It was also no longer a swirling mix of colors - instead, it showed a view of the other side to prevent objects from entering at the same time and running into each other. "Inanimate Insanity contestants can watch my contests, but they cannot interfere or talk to my contestants in any way while a challenge is going on!"

Toilet got up, completely unfazed after being thrown around. "Alright! I'll update Mistah Phone about that! Byeeeeee!" He dashed through the portal. Microphone and Baseball just sat up and grumbled a little, while Fan pulled out his phone and turned on its camera, making sure to point it at the large crowd of objects ahead of him.

"As I was saying," Four continued, "you eight teams will be doing something quite interesting today..." The digit grew an unsettling smile and clapped his hands loudly. The sound echoed, reverberating through everyone's eardrums and making them all fall to the ground. Only Four, X, and the II2 objects were unaffected.